Cavan v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 25, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 25, 2018, 04:46:50 PM
I'd say both sets of players are delighted it's in Croker as are both sets of managers. Only those who got will be suspended will be pissed off I'd say. What player does not love playing in Croker on a sunny Sat night.

Only ones that may whinge are those who will whinge at anything or complain about the cost of having to stay overnight in the city. Try airbnb folks as a cheap option.

Will Lee B be fit for this one or Bradley? Dare I mention Mulgrew again?

If you were any use you'd be playing.

belfastkev

Quote from: tyroneman on June 25, 2018, 04:54:23 PM
Quote from: belfastkev on June 25, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Anybody fancy two tickets to the double-header on Saturday? My wife and I are season ticket holders and we're at a graduation and can't go >:( I would be able to email you the PDF of the tickets. Not asking any money for these by the way. Free to the first Tyrone fan (or Cavan, if they wish) to ask for them.

Tickets still available?

Indeed they are. If you DM me your email address I'll send you them once I get them (probably Wednesday).

Jayop

Kildare (rightly imo) playing hardball could put the brakes on this being played in Croker too. Would be awful having only this game on with maybe 10k people at it. Cavan should do the same and insist on the game being at Clones or Brewster.

As always I'm delighted to get to a Tyrone Cavan game as the wife is a Cavan woman and it's usually good craic in the build up to it. Fancy Tyrone by 4/5 points wherever it is played.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Jayop on June 25, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
Kildare (rightly imo) playing hardball could put the brakes on this being played in Croker too. Would be awful having only this game on with maybe 10k people at it. Cavan should do the same and insist on the game being at Clones or Brewster.

As always I'm delighted to get to a Tyrone Cavan game as the wife is a Cavan woman and it's usually good craic in the build up to it. Fancy Tyrone by 4/5 points wherever it is played.

Apparently Cavan nominated Brewster then they were asked about a CP double header and they took that, if Kildare game doesn't go ahead in Croker I assume it'll be Brewster
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

sam03/05

Surely a game st Croker is what players want?
I'd say Tyone & Cavan both happy enough

Dublin is as easy got in and out of as Enniskillen or Clones.

Jinxy

If Cavan had any backbone they'd demand the game be played in Brewster Park in solidarity with their Kildare brethren.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Jinxy on June 25, 2018, 08:31:03 PM
If Cavan had any backbone they'd demand the game be played in Brewster Park in solidarity with their Kildare brethren.

+1

And its nearer so it will be cheaper than the mad costs of Croke Park.

twohands!!!

I think they should confuse everyone by demanding a double-header in Newbridge.

Itchy

Good man jinxy.  If kildare call into croke park I'll make them all a cup of tea.

In hiding

Quote from: sam03/05 on June 25, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

It stinks, Tyrone and Cavan should back Kildare.

Itchy

Quote from: In hiding on June 25, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Now why would Tyrone or Cavan give a shite about Kildare.

BennyHarp

Quote from: twohands!!! on June 25, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

I think they should confuse everyone by demanding a double-header in Newbridge.

I think everyone should bring white flags to Croke Park on Saturday in solidarity with our Kildare brethren. Just be careful not to disrupt anyone's view with it though.
That was never a square ball!!

Westside

Quote from: In hiding on June 25, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Cavan want the game in Croke Park. Why would they say they want it in Brewster because Kildare want their game at home? Cavan could be fully supportive of Kildare, and are I'm sure, but still want our game in Croke Park.

redzone

Dumb and dumber. You couldn't make it up.

Stall the Bailer

Will say a good few Cavan and Tyrone fans will stay at home in support of Kildare. Plenty of people who I talked with this afternoon agree with Kildare's stance.