Hurling Qualifiers Draw

Started by stevecw, June 06, 2010, 06:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier Emperor

Wexford will be a good test for Tipp.
There is no use hammering Carlow or Laois.

I can't believe the throw in is at 3:30 on a Saturday though. Put it on at 7 and you'll get a much bigger crowd.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Minder

Was, probably a double header next Saturday with Antrim v Kildare replay.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Minder on June 26, 2010, 10:11:43 PM

versus Argentina/Mexico V GermanyEngland in the World Cup. They like their soccer in west Belfast too  :o

Minder

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 26, 2010, 10:41:45 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 26, 2010, 10:11:43 PM

versus Argentina/Mexico V GermanyEngland in the World Cup. They like their soccer in west Belfast too  :o

Unfortunately I have a wedding to go to so will miss all the fun.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GAA_Punter

johnneycool

how do the winners of the Antrim/Carlow and Tipp/Wexford games blend into this draw then?

AZOffaly

I think Antrim/Carlow and Tipp/Wexford will be in one pot with Offaly/Limerick and Dublin/Clare in the other. They'll play each other for the right to play the losers of the Leinster and Munster finals in the 1/4 finals.

Onlooker

Dublin v. Clare is fixed for Croke Park 4 p.m. on Saturday 10th July as part of a double bill with the Football qualifier between Dublin & Tipperary.

stevecw

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 28, 2010, 02:49:57 PM
I think Antrim/Carlow and Tipp/Wexford will be in one pot with Offaly/Limerick and Dublin/Clare in the other. They'll play each other for the right to play the losers of the Leinster and Munster finals in the 1/4 finals.

If Antrim win they will play winner of Dub/Clare. As it seems for this round GAA decide teams that play each other can't meet again!!!
So will be Offaly v winner of Tipp/Wex as Offaly already played Antrim. And Antrim v winner of Dub/Clare.
But if Carlow win then i presume there will be an open draw.