Noel Thompson

Started by passedit, November 13, 2006, 07:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Nose Red Hand

Quote from: Donagh on November 14, 2006, 12:19:17 PM
As was suggested before, if anyone thinks we are being hard done by in terms of coverage the way to tackle it is by keeping a log of GAA items on the news for a few weeks and then approach them with it. I would assume the person to take it up with is the BBC Sports Editor (used to be Ed Smith – not sure if it still is).

Smith has retired on a nice fat pension. It's a guy called Shane Glynn, an ex-news reporter.

Complaining is a waste of time. Take a joke lads. It's maybe not to everybody's taste. But the two-thirds of the population who would not be Gaels will have found it very funny. Chill out. What a f-----g liberty, Thompson.

Dubh driocht

Could someone post an accurate link- the one at the head of this links to the current day's newsline. As today is Tuesday ,I can't get it . I assume this is to do with the Cargin keeper taking a head stagger on Sunday and some comment from Noel Thompson about GAA and boxing ? Bit unfair to blame Jerome or Sidebottom . Anyway, there is too much glorification of the shemuzzle and we are too defensive. Refs need to be respected from under 12 up.