Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Her initial post was that the place was bad because it was full of prods. We all know prods aren't all drunken loyalists, so why not say that.

Anyway I'd agree with the point that drunken Celtic fans would be/are hard to listen to, I'd still rather be in their proximity than a lot of drunken Rangers fans.

Dougal Maguire

In all fairness I think everybody understood exactly what she meant in the post. It was badly worded and a number of posters chose to exploit that. She, or anyone else for that matter wouldn't know or indeed care what religion a person or persons were. It was the fact that they were wearing Rangers tops and acting like the majority of Rangers fans seem to that drew her attention to them. And I agree with you Tony, I'd also feell much more confortable in the vicinity of Celtic top wearers or GAA top wearers for that matter than I would in the company of Rangers or Linfield fans. 
Careful now

Hardy

What if the Celtic fans mistook you for a "prod" and beat the bejaysis out of you?

nifan

On behalf of the prod population I accept your explanation TG  ;)

thebandit

Can anyone recommend any good websites for holiday deals?

the waffler

sounds like im gonna have a wonderful time cant wait for the 12th should be some craic awell just have to wait on my new celtic top opps hope i dont offend you milltown a loyal uvf supporter

Milltown Row2

having great time in Cambrills just south of salou. dont think tyrone girl or soccer lover waffler would like it. too many orange men in football tops here being drunk! but they are from holland so they might like them. oh waffler will the ogs win this year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

viiv

Quote from: thebandit on June 29, 2010, 05:45:39 PM
Can anyone recommend any good websites for holiday deals?

Ive always used expedia and never had any problems.

the waffler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 10, 2010, 02:19:01 PM
having great time in Cambrills just south of salou. dont think tyrone girl or soccer lover waffler would like it. too many orange men in football tops here being drunk! but they are from holland so they might like them. oh waffler will the ogs win this year
[
the ogs ? cant help with that one  but just back from  sunny marmaris and TG was 100% right everywhere i looked was the loyal sons and daughters  was nt a bit intimidated but as lovely as marmaris is  ill pick somewhere else next time round you wouldn't get a pint with them over there milltown as the sign said for one loyalist bar said prods shall drink with prods but turkey is a great place regardless

Tommy Tight Lips

heading to marmaris next week folks,anyone been recently?any tips on bars nightlife etc....

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Tommy Tight Lips on July 20, 2010, 05:51:19 PM
heading to marmaris next week folks,anyone been recently?any tips on bars nightlife etc....

I hope your going to behave yourself Tommy.

Tommy Tight Lips

i always do archie i always do ;D :D

tyrone exile

onthebeach.com is very good for cheap deals! was meant to be going to marmaris myself on the 30th of august, but i was with goldtrail....

the waffler

tommy ive just got back it depends what your looking for loads of bars the ibrox the gers george best ect nice wee irish bar called tiernas see all gaa games and that eating out anywhere is good never had a bad bit o grub the whole time the turks cant do enough for you plenty of deals and bargains be sure to have a Turkish bath and massage its great only one nite club at the beach end but more on bar street but more expensive there plenty o trips and the like you'll enjoy it

bigfrank

anyone ever been to Lloret de mar in spain...think its close to barca....me and few friends booked holiday to there for sept...gettin mixed reception about the place online....