Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Quote from: Insane Bolt on December 23, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46662909

Not sure what the figures are like in Ireland, but when home recently I was shocked to see the number of tents along Portabello Road.

Who was playing?

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on December 20, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

I do need to ask though - at what point in your life did you decide you were straight?
Ouch ;D

Dolph1

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

I do need to ask though - at what point in your life did you decide you were straight?
Ouch ;D

So can J70 confirm if that was a joke made at the expense of the LGBTQ community?

He might have to hand in his self-righteous pass to the other keyboard justice warriors.

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

sid waddell

Quote from: Dolph1 on December 24, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Ouch ;D

So can J70 confirm if that was a joke made at the expense of the LGBTQ community?

He might have to hand in his self-righteous pass to the other keyboard justice warriors.
No, it was a joke at the expense of you - and a very good one it was too.

One which has clearly touched a raw nerve.  ;D

J70

Ouch ;D

I will play along for a minute and spell it out for you, as if you really are that thick.

It was not dig at LGBTQ people.

Straightforward question for yourself. You maintain homosexuality is a lifestyle choice and not innate. Which begs the question about when you made YOUR choice about your sexuality.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on December 24, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

Ouch ;D

I will play along for a minute and spell it out for you, as if you really are that thick.

Yes it was. People like yourself typically use the LGBTQ community (and black/transgender/Hispanic etc) to virtue signal but have no problem trying to make a joke at their expense to try get in a subtle dig at another poster.

Seeing though the lies J70. Everyone else can too.

Orior

Straightforward question for yourself. You maintain homosexuality is a lifestyle choice and not innate. Which begs the question about when you made YOUR choice about your sexuality.

Did you answer this question Dolph1?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on December 24, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

He's still deciding.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
Quote from: Orior on December 24, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

He's still deciding.

;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on December 24, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

Ouch ;D

Yes it was. People like yourself typically use the LGBTQ community (and black/transgender/Hispanic etc) to virtue signal but have no problem trying to make a joke at their expense to try get in a subtle dig at another poster.

Seeing though the lies J70. Everyone else can too.

1. There was nothing subtle about my dig at your "contention" that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. (I say contention, but your utter failure to defend it and answer my question suggests that it might be kind of half-hearted on your part and you may be just on the wind-up.)
2. I'm back to thinking you might be No Wides instead of Foxy. No Wides went through an almost identical charade to distract from his inability to address the point and defend his position during a similar discussion a couple of years ago when I referenced Down Syndrome people.

imtommygunn

Dolph1

The "Bird Box" challenge. Tragic results await.

Rudi

Just seen a video of a couple fly tipping about 6 bags of rubbish in Greencastle. Car reg and couple very easy to identify, surely these f@cktards will meet the full rigours of the law?
Don't think I have ever seen anything as disrespectful or blantant in my life.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rudi on January 05, 2019, 10:48:26 AM
Just seen a video of a couple fly tipping about 6 bags of rubbish in Greencastle. Car reg and couple very easy to identify, surely these f@cktards will meet the full rigours of the law?
Don't think I have ever seen anything as disrespectful or blantant in my life.
Seen it. If Ziggy had any balls he would get them seen to. Pair of absolute tramps.