All Ireland Minor Semi Final Tir Eoghain V An Mhí 31August 08

Started by redcard, August 10, 2008, 08:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcard

Two games away from glory for either team.

orangeman

As I said earlier - Meath is a very tough one - it took a replay to sort them out in the league final earlier in the year.

Tyrone to win it again.

ONeill

They'll be sick of the site of each other. Although Tyrone were understrength for the Ulster Minor League final, Meath will be a stern test again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on August 10, 2008, 08:58:47 PM
They'll be sick of the site of each other. Although Tyrone were understrength for the Ulster Minor League final, Meath will be a stern test again.

Who was missing that day O'Neill ?

omagh_gael

I think the st pats dungannon lads were all unavailable, should be a good game, be great seeing minors an seniors on the same day in croker! It's a pity Tyrone will be losing coney this year, looked like he had a bright future!!

cadhlancian

Quote from: Lucius Fox on August 10, 2008, 08:57:19 PM
where is this game being played?
being played before the Tyrone v wexford game on the 31st Aug in croker

agorm

Not much one can say except that Meath have not been setting the world on fire by all accounts. The only game I was at was the Leinster final and it was great to see them beat a very game and able Offaly side.
Meath have some very good players in theor side but  I am not if any are heading to be"greats" at this stage anyway. The centre spine of the defence is highly rated but struggled against Offaly.

Here's to a great game.

orangeman

I hear Tyrone have a few injury worries going into this game - Mc Nabb isn't going well and there's a couple of others who are struggling to be fit.

Could be going Meath's way.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

Quote from: Jinxy on August 21, 2008, 11:45:04 AM
No way Meath haven't a hope, it's Tyrones to lose!

Tyrone have significant injury concerns and I wouldn't be surprised if Tyrone lose this one - Didn't it take a replay the last day to sort the league final out ? How can you say that you've no chance ?

feetofflames

I think Ive heard the same stuff Orangeman.  Its very disconcerting when you get to Croke Park and you cant name anywher near your best team. 
Chief Wiggum

Over the Bar

red hander

Quote from: orangeman on August 21, 2008, 12:23:48 PM
Probably 1.30 or 1.45

According to Ticketmaster, the time on the tickets for the main game is 2pm, which would mean the minor throw-in would be wild early ... can anyone confirm the throw-in for the senior game?