Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

Is there vote on it due soon?
Also what about that change to u17 u19 etc at club level? Is that over the line?

BigBallWeeBall

Belfast GAA man, good questions but no answers yet. I've been asking lads in work from across the county and no one knows. Have asked club committee as well and same applies. Anyone on here know.
Did hear that Casement likely to be delayed by another year at least - anyone else know anything

Belfast GAA man

I think the GAA hierarchy is County focused and the clubs issues are well down the pecking order and that's why this underage issue has rumbled on for years now without an effort to sort it out.

One county has u17/u19 another has u16/u18 what a shambles but sure as long as Croke is full and Sky are happy  >:(

whatwillbwillb

If I where Galls I'd get the game on video on Sunday, the travelling clown is back out! Far too many conflicts of interest with LD and the Chair of the Committee knows it (safe pair of hands by the look of it)! And big A Mc C cant go to this one!!!

paddyjohn

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on August 03, 2019, 07:21:52 AM
If I where Galls I'd get the game on video on Sunday, the travelling clown is back out! Far too many conflicts of interest with LD and the Chair of the Committee knows it (safe pair of hands by the look of it)! And big A Mc C cant go to this one!!!

Settle petal. You'll do yourself an injury

Belfast GAA man

I see St Teresa's are finally relegated from Division 1 . I suppose the lack of juvenile teams had to kick in at some stage. Looks like St Endas are getting it together to stave off relegation and at the top it looks like 5 very even teams....

imtommygunn

Two championship goals for loughrey. Not bad for a corner back.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Rossa beat at Ballymena at the weekend in D2. Bit of a turn up there. Rossa have Moneyglass at home in the next game in what could be a winner takes all game
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Relegation in 1 interesting also. I think st teresas are down?

Spike

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 06, 2019, 07:14:28 AM
http://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2019/08/06/news/i-would-consider-a-return-to-antrim-cargin-ace-tomas-mccann-1678331/

Bring him home!

Some contributors on the site would have you believe he is part of 'Dads Army' and we don't need him  ???

We should be doing all we can to accommodate our top talent - we have don't have the luxury of other counties to pick and choose

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 05, 2019, 11:27:54 AM
Relegation in 1 interesting also. I think st teresas are down?
Yes St Teresas definitely down
Looks like St Pauls are nearly over the line for promotion in Div 3

paddyjohn

Absolute disgrace that the county couldn't be bothered heading to the country to a Div1 trophy.

Spike

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 14, 2019, 10:35:56 PM
Absolute disgrace that the county couldn't be bothered heading to the country to a Div1 trophy.

Very strange.....and very disrespecting.   I see rossa.got presented the div 2 trophy.  Are the county bord cutting back on fuel.costs or is it because of the club that won grates with them?

Belfast GAA man

Are u saying the county didn't turn up for Cargin b cos Cargin don't turn up for the county..... :o