Bill Cosby going to jail.

Started by Capt Pat, April 26, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Bill Cosby has been found guilty of drugging and molesting a woman.

He of course faced many other similar accusations. It is about time he was locked up.

Over the Bar

He and Harvey can get jiggy for the next 10 years.

Syferus

Took it long enough to stick. The ignorant cûnt started shouting at the DA after the jury had left the room too. He deserves to die behind bars.

Orior

I remember seeing seeing Bill Cosby on an episode of the Simpsons. He made my children laugh.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

He was untouchable until...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/hannibal-buress-how-a-comedian-reignited-the-bill-cosby-allegations

"Allegations of sexual assault had swirled around Bill Cosby for years, but it is the comedian Hannibal Buress who is often credited with helping to put the actor's treatment of women front and center in public consciousness.

"Bill Cosby has the fuckin' smuggest old black man public persona that I hate," Buress said at the time. "He gets on TV, 'Pull your pants up black people, I was on TV in the '80s! I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom!' Yeah, but you rape women, Bill Cosby, so turn the crazy down a couple notches."

Buress also asked members of the audience to "Google 'Bill Cosby rape'" when they got home, joking that it would have a whole lot more results than a search for his name, "Hannibal Buress".

In the following days, the joke went viral, prompting dozens of women to step forward to accuse the star of The Cosby Show of assault.

Among them was former radio host Kathy McGee, who told the Hollywood Reporter: "For 40 years, I didn't say anything because I thought it was just me," adding she stayed quiet because she thought "nobody would believe me".

In a verdict that seemed destined to stand as a major milestone in the #MeToo movement against sexual assault, the once beloved actor and comedian Bill Cosby was convicted by a Pennsylvania jury on Thursday of drugging and molesting an acquaintance in 2004.

The jury announced its verdict after fewer than two days of deliberation. Cosby, 80, faces a possible maximum prison sentence of 15 to 30 years.

The five women joined a news conference outside the courthouse with lawyer Gloria Allred, who represented many Cosby accusers.

"We are so happy that finally we can say, women are believed, and not only in a hashtag '#MeToo', but also in a court of law," Allred said. "After all is said and done, women were finally believed, and we thank the jury for that."

Soon after, transcripts emerged of depositions that Cosby had given in 2005 and 2006, when he was the defendant in a civil lawsuit brought by Constand that he would ultimately settle for $3.4m.

In a September 2005 deposition, Cosby acknowledged that he had, in the past, obtained seven prescriptions in his name for quaaludes – a powerful sedative – that he never intended to take himself."

He was a monster.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Should start up a list. Who's next?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1