Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Slug

Quote from: topofthesoil on October 08, 2019, 03:02:04 PM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on October 08, 2019, 10:31:04 AM
Are Errigal or Trillick good enough to give ulster a rattle this year? Who's more likely to perform in ulster?

No bluesy. Both aren't near it, i have no idea how two teams, as bad as these two have found themselves in a county final, beyond me. Could be embarrassing to watch one of them in Ulster.

you are either, still sour your own club weren't good enough to make the final or are just fishing for some sort of reaction  :o

Pearse Blue

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 08, 2019, 03:51:06 PM
Absolutely, I think Errigal or Trillick are more than capable to give Ulster a good rattle. I've seen a few of the big guns, obvious shock with new champions in Derry it's unlikely their champions will get grounded in time to beat Down Champions.

Cross look strong in Armagh.

I'd expect either Errigal or Trillick to beat the Fermanagh/Antrim champions then you're only 2 games from the title.
Bit early to be looking at Derry, Down and Armagh I have seen both Errigal and Cargin performing this year and Cargin impressed more, also Lamh Dearg look like there is no quit in them. Havent a clue about Derrygonnelly though

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Pearse Blue on October 08, 2019, 03:56:06 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 08, 2019, 03:51:06 PM
Absolutely, I think Errigal or Trillick are more than capable to give Ulster a good rattle. I've seen a few of the big guns, obvious shock with new champions in Derry it's unlikely their champions will get grounded in time to beat Down Champions.

Cross look strong in Armagh.

I'd expect either Errigal or Trillick to beat the Fermanagh/Antrim champions then you're only 2 games from the title.
Bit early to be looking at Derry, Down and Armagh I have seen both Errigal and Cargin performing this year and Cargin impressed more, also Lamh Dearg look like there is no quit in them. Havent a clue about Derrygonnelly though

They have won five in a row, no matter what county it is, that means they have something in them to take seriously and not dismiss. They have beaten Armagh Harps and lost to Scotstown and Cavan Gaels in the Ulster Series. Bit of mixed bag.

Moonshine

Are Errigal or Trillick good enough to give ulster a rattle this year? Who's more likely to perform in ulster?

No bluesy. Both aren't near it, i have no idea how two teams, as bad as these two have found themselves in a county final, beyond me. Could be embarrassing to watch one of them in Ulster.

Says alot for your own club

Moonshine

Quote from: Pearse Blue on October 08, 2019, 03:52:57 PM

Think Coalisland would've showed well in ulster this year after Ladecima season last year.

Pearse blue no chance they wouldn't have the discipline to progress in ulster. You can get away with their nonsense in Tyrone but not in ulster

Angelo

I think both Errigal and Trillick in particular certainly have enough scoring power to trouble any team in Ulster but I think they might be lacking a little at the back.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: topofthesoil on October 09, 2019, 09:12:55 AM
Quote from: Moonshine on October 08, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

Think Coalisland would've showed well in ulster this year after Ladecima season last year.

Pearse blue no chance they wouldn't have the discipline to progress in ulster. You can get away with their nonsense in Tyrone but not in ulster

Coalisland only team that would have given ulster a rattle. Errigal/trillick might win one or two games in ulster but wont get near the final - unless more brown envelopes are dished out.

Behave yourself lad. Your talking shite now and becoming a nuisance. Nobody likes trolls.

angermanagement

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 09, 2019, 09:17:19 AM
Quote from: topofthesoil on October 09, 2019, 09:12:55 AM
Quote from: Moonshine on October 08, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

Coalisland only team that would have given ulster a rattle. Errigal/trillick might win one or two games in ulster but wont get near the final - unless more brown envelopes are dished out.

Behave yourself lad. Your talking shite now and becoming a nuisance. Nobody likes trolls.

If they win two games they'll be in the final,

Eire90

is there playoffs for the tyrone league championship or is it just the team thats top of the league win it

LeoMc

They did it by beating whoever was in put in front of them. ;)

Errigal did have a handy run but Trillick beat Dromore, Clonoe and Coalisland who between them won 7 of the last 12 titles.

LeoMc

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 30, 2019, 01:01:54 PM
Heard Coalisland had their annual dust up yesterday then when exiting the Championship.

Local Expert?
Their u16s managed something similar up in Glenelly at the weekend.

redzone

Quote from: Eire90 on October 09, 2019, 08:13:48 PM
is there playoffs for the tyrone league championship or is it just the team thats top of the league win it
Who ever finishes top wins the league

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: LeoMc on October 09, 2019, 09:13:16 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 30, 2019, 01:01:54 PM
Heard Coalisland had their annual dust up yesterday then when exiting the Championship.

Local Expert?
Their u16s managed something similar up in Glenelly at the weekend.

Coalisland play Glenelly at U16 level? Something not quite right about that.

GetOverTheBar

Clears that one up, thanks - don't have the finger on the pulse with the youth amalgamation clubs sorry.

I'm assuming it's going to become a more popular model going forward for clubs.

Under Lights

Dregish football club apparently is no more. All players transferred to Newtownstewart is the talk.