Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 10, 2020, 08:54:39 AM
Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 07:54:18 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 09, 2020, 11:51:33 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 04:24:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 09, 2020, 03:54:35 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 03:06:45 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 09, 2020, 02:54:07 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 01:54:59 PM
First if many, how long before the hidden boyfriend is wheeled out and poor Ruth slammed for accusing a gay man of anything.

You sound awfully bitter about what you perceive to be preferential and indulgent treatment of gay people.

You like the term bitter, one of your go to phrases when folk aren't pandering to your opinions. I said in my opening gambit on this subject who gives a shit if hes gay, bi, tri or whatever but I did find it odd that celebs like Phil king of TV needs to have this huge back slapping public forum to tell of his bravery and courage when in effect hes a selfish individual lying to his wife for 27 years from day one he has said, and his coming out has kept the bullying allegations out of the media.

And your go-to strategy when someone disagrees with you is to attack the person, not the argument.

If you don't give a shit that he is gay, then what's with the repeated comments about him getting a boost in this bullying thing because of it?

Is there some evidence somewhere that this will happen or has typically happened? Has anyone suggested that the case is closed now and he should not have to answer because he is gay?

Most of your post is drivel but to be 100% clear I don't care who's gay or who's not that's their business, why the theatrics of coming out, simply courting publicity and detracting from other issues. I really couldn't be arsed responding to the rest of your waffle, you clearly have too much time on your hands and a huge smattering of deluded self importance on a forum with at must 30 or 40 posters. But you keep saving the world. ;D

Most of it's drivel, but as usual you've nothing substantial to say about it beyond the ad hominem attacks. Quite ironic that you mock another poster for giving their opinion on our modest wee board when you've been here, what two weeks, and have waded in throwing personal insults around left, right and center.

And for someone who doesn't give a shit about people being gay, you might need to draft your posts a wee bit better, because something is getting lost in translation.

Quote from: AFM on February 07, 2020, 10:12:32 PM
Or maybe he loves the attention from the liberal elite, saw Ruth hugging him, bless bullying gone now, surely a gay man couldn't bully anyone::)

Quote from: AFM on February 08, 2020, 05:47:58 PM
Why did he get married and ruin lifes. As for the false tears and the brave soul act Jesus wept complete selfish tool, but has buried the bullying allegations for the time being. Poor accusers will now have the homophobic card threw at them.

Maybe you simply can't read?

Ahhh, you were preempting someone supporting Philip with your melt down after
Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 07:54:18 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 09, 2020, 11:51:33 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 04:24:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 09, 2020, 03:54:35 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 03:06:45 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 09, 2020, 02:54:07 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 01:54:59 PM
First if many, how long before the hidden boyfriend is wheeled out and poor Ruth slammed for accusing a gay man of anything.

You sound awfully bitter about what you perceive to be preferential and indulgent treatment of gay people.

You like the term bitter, one of your go to phrases when folk aren't pandering to your opinions. I said in my opening gambit on this subject who gives a shit if hes gay, bi, tri or whatever but I did find it odd that celebs like Phil king of TV needs to have this huge back slapping public forum to tell of his bravery and courage when in effect hes a selfish individual lying to his wife for 27 years from day one he has said, and his coming out has kept the bullying allegations out of the media.

And your go-to strategy when someone disagrees with you is to attack the person, not the argument.

If you don't give a shit that he is gay, then what's with the repeated comments about him getting a boost in this bullying thing because of it?

Is there some evidence somewhere that this will happen or has typically happened? Has anyone suggested that the case is closed now and he should not have to answer because he is gay?

Most of your post is drivel but to be 100% clear I don't care who's gay or who's not that's their business, why the theatrics of coming out, simply courting publicity and detracting from other issues. I really couldn't be arsed responding to the rest of your waffle, you clearly have too much time on your hands and a huge smattering of deluded self importance on a forum with at must 30 or 40 posters. But you keep saving the world. ;D

Most of it's drivel, but as usual you've nothing substantial to say about it beyond the ad hominem attacks. Quite ironic that you mock another poster for giving their opinion on our modest wee board when you've been here, what two weeks, and have waded in throwing personal insults around left, right and center.

And for someone who doesn't give a shit about people being gay, you might need to draft your posts a wee bit better, because something is getting lost in translation.

Quote from: AFM on February 07, 2020, 10:12:32 PM
Or maybe he loves the attention from the liberal elite, saw Ruth hugging him, bless bullying gone now, surely a gay man couldn't bully anyone::)

Quote from: AFM on February 08, 2020, 05:47:58 PM
Why did he get married and ruin lifes. As for the false tears and the brave soul act Jesus wept complete selfish tool, but has buried the bullying allegations for the time being. Poor accusers will now have the homophobic card threw at them.

Maybe you simply can't read?

Just highlight in red there the support for Philip? I'm struggling to find it. Also I'm assuming you were preempting any posts of support given your meltdown started after the following post.

Quote from: square_ball on February 07, 2020, 11:09:18 AM
Phillip Schofield

WTF are you talking about - seriously have you Dyslexia or something?

AFM

Quote from: Taylor on February 10, 2020, 12:36:33 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on February 10, 2020, 12:21:49 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 09, 2020, 06:28:51 PM
Quote from: pbat on February 09, 2020, 02:24:48 PM
I would say he only told all on Friday as some of the tabloids were about to out him,maybe a Sunday Exclusive today.  Kevin Maguire from the mirror has said on twitter he new this while but they wouldn't out him. He wanted to win public opinion rather that been exposed as a cheat in some sleazy tabloid.

Missed this amidst the bile, I'd say that's it in a nutshell. Brave soul.

Schofield had done a runner so to speak and that runner was going to out him allegedly......

#matthewmcgreevy

Thats the one.
Schofield started following McGreevy on Twitter when he was 15 which has raised a few eyebrows about when the relationship started allegedly.

The Scum got the scoop on Schofields interview yesterday - wonder what would have been the exclusive if Schofield didnt do the interview with them  ::)

He was very brave, think Benny mentioned it, the absolute state of him giving his TV interview he must have had a few lessons to look so pathetic!

trueblue1234

Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 01:17:47 PM

Talking about you getting very annoyed very quickly about a poster thinking Philip Schofield coming out as gay after 27 years married is something for the wtf thread.

You seem to have concentration issues. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

AFM

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 10, 2020, 01:33:44 PM

Talking about you getting very annoyed very quickly about a poster thinking Philip Schofield coming out as gay after 27 years is on the WTF thread. You seem to have concentration issues.

You are talking shite as per the norm, now get someone to give you a lesson on a: how to read and b: how to use this forum, there's a good boy.

trueblue1234

Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 01:35:51 PM

Talking about you getting very annoyed very quickly about a poster thinking Philip Schofield coming out as gay after 27 years is on the WTF thread. You seem to have concentration issues.

You are talking shite as per the norm, now get someone to give you a lesson on a: how to read and b: how to use this forum, there's a good boy.

You're that desperate for attention and to get into an on-line row that you try and manufacture it as you obviously have the patience of a 4 year old. And now you've realised that you look like a c*ck as you jumped the gun. Maybe time for a profile change again. 

AFM

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 10, 2020, 01:42:26 PM

You're that desperate for attention and to get into an on-line row that you try and manufacture it as you obviously have the patience of a 4 year old. And now you've realised that you look like a c*ck as you jumped the gun. Maybe time for a profile change again.

I think you will find J70 jumped in for the liberal elite to defend big brave Phil, I couldn't give a flying one about a wealthy celeb who always came across as gay coming out, you get back to reaching out to folk.   ;D

J70

Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 02:09:37 PM

I think you will find J70 jumped in for the liberal elite to defend big brave Phil, I couldn't give a flying one about a wealthy celeb who always came across as gay coming out, you get back to reaching out to folk.   ;D

Once again, what's the liberal elite?

And I haven't defended him specifically. I know little about him. I questioned how YOU could be so adamant that his hiding his homosexuality and trying to live a straight life for decades can be dismissed as mere selfishness when viewed in the context of long-term societal attitudes towards homosexuality.

The only one making definitive statements about Schofield is you.

trueblue1234

For most people who aren't craving attention, if they read something on the wtf thread and couldn't care less about it, they ignore it or skip past it. Just a thought. 

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2020, 02:23:10 PM

Once again, what's the liberal elite?

And I haven't defended him specifically. I know little about him. I questioned how YOU could be so adamant that his hiding his homosexuality and trying to live a straight life for decades can be dismissed as mere selfishness when viewed in the context of long-term societal attitudes towards homosexuality.

The only one making definitive statements about Schofield is you.
AFM is right. Schofield is selfish and a total b-end.  He knew knew he was going to be outted for going with a wee lad so comes out with this soppy post about wanting people to be kind to him? fk clean off. Yet it was alright for him to know he was gay before he got married and have children and still proceed to lie and waste 27 years of his wifes life. But no, hes a hero for being so brave apparently. ::)

AFM

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 10, 2020, 02:24:31 PM

For most people who aren't craving attention, if they read something on the wtf thread and couldn't care less about it, they ignore it or skip past it. Just a thought.

So if you post on a public forum you are craving attention, are all your 1466 posts cry's for attention?

trueblue1234

Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 03:18:16 PM

So if you post on a public forum you are craving attention, are all your 1466 posts cry's for attention?

If your trying to police what someone else puts in a thread (Especially an opinion thread like this one) then it's either of the following,

A) An attempt to get into an on-line row
B) Self inflated ego
C)Craving attention

or all of the above.

AFM

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 10, 2020, 03:24:02 PM

If your trying to police what someone else puts in a thread (Especially an opinion thread like this one) then it's either of the following,

B) Self inflated ego
C)Craving attention

or all of the above.

You seriously are one deluded wee lad, in what world was I trying to police what someone else puts in a thread, by the way are all threads not opinion threads.  ::)  Your attention seeking posts are rising I see.  :)  I'll stick with my initial diagnosis of dyslexia - would tie in with recruitment and reaching out to anyone and everyone irrespective of their skills to secure the "finders" fee.

trueblue1234

Quote from: AFM on February 10, 2020, 03:43:51 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 10, 2020, 03:24:02 PM

B) Self inflated ego
C)Craving attention

or all of the above.

You seriously are one deluded wee lad, in what world was I trying to police what someone else puts in a thread, by the way are all threads not opinion threads.  ::)  Your attention seeking posts are rising I see.  :)  I'll stick with my initial diagnosis of dyslexia - would tie in with recruitment and reaching out to anyone and everyone irrespective of their skills to secure the "finders" fee.

Tipping more towards A) now.  :D