Ulster Final: Tyrone v Down 16/07/17 14.00 Clones

Started by omagh_gael, June 22, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aughafad

Seems to me that people are really dragging up the slightest morsel of wrongdoing to justify their hatred of tyrone. Haters are gonna hate.

Btw i was in the duffy terrace when the minors crossed behind the goals and most people where focused on the senior game bar the very odd derry supporter and i didn't hear any abuse or sledging

trueblue1234

Good to see the Derry wans getting their knickers in a twist again. Sure sign Tyrone's doing something right.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

square_ball

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 19, 2017, 08:42:05 PM
Watched Hampsey's (or Hampshey/ :D ) interview there.... unnnn-real!,.... un-ba-lay-vabel!

See you westies slagging of us easties! Sooner the county is split in two the better!!

OgraAnDun

Quote from: square_ball on July 19, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on July 19, 2017, 08:42:05 PM
Watched Hampsey's (or Hampshey/ :D ) interview there.... unnnn-real!,.... un-ba-lay-vabel!

See you westies slagging of us easties! Sooner the county is split in two the better!!

I wholeheartedly concur with this statement.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Aughafad on July 19, 2017, 09:11:42 PM
Seems to me that people are really dragging up the slightest morsel of wrongdoing to justify their hatred of tyrone. Haters are gonna hate.

Btw i was in the duffy terrace when the minors crossed behind the goals and most people where focused on the senior game bar the very odd derry supporter and i didn't hear any abuse or sledging

Time for a battery change in your hearing aid.

ONeill

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 19, 2017, 09:20:59 PM
Good to see the Derry wans getting their knickers in a twist again. Sure sign Tyrone's doing something right.

They're wearing knickers now?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tc_manchester

Quote from: shawshank on July 19, 2017, 03:02:03 PM
Things we did before Tyrone, first; won a senior national league, second; won an All Ireland senior title through the front door, third; in Tyrones first back door game ever, we beat you in Clones, precious!!

We set the standards you aspired too.
Well the standards have dropped. When it comes to Ulster titles you are the second worst county in Ulster

Low and Hard

Quote from: reddgnhand on July 19, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
Quote from: Aughafad on July 19, 2017, 09:11:42 PM

Time for a battery change in your hearing aid.

I was sitting in pat mcgrane on far 45 and it was clear as day. I hate the chant at the best of times but the fact it was aimed at 17/18 year olds who just won an Ulster title made it all the worse.

Jayop

If you hear the chant so clear it's surprising that you didn't know what it was.

Anyway, hilarious to see Morgan reply to that mouth from Rory stories. Called Morgan a coward pm Twitter, Morgan replied to him said what he said and Rory shit his togs and ended congratulating him.

trueblue1234

Quote from: ONeill on July 19, 2017, 10:58:58 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 19, 2017, 09:20:59 PM

They're wearing knickers now?

Just the men. The weeman don't tend to wear anything.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Jayop on July 20, 2017, 10:24:47 AM
If you hear the chant so clear it's surprising that you didn't know what it was.

Anyway, hilarious to see Morgan reply to that mouth from Rory stories. Called Morgan a coward pm Twitter, Morgan replied to him said what he said and Rory shit his togs and ended congratulating him.

Were you in the vicinity??

Jayop

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 20, 2017, 11:21:22 AM
Quote from: Jayop on July 20, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

Were you in the vicinity??

Thankfully not. If say the reek off him would have knocked small ass

Moortown Spuds

Tyrone fans were singing cheerio to the Donegal fans in the semi. Seemed to be restricted to the western terraces. I would go to more Tyrone games if there were less Tyrone fans there and the further they go into the summer the more obnoxious hanger ons will appear. I suppose its a problem every county has.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 20, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
Tyrone fans were singing cheerio to the Donegal fans in the semi. Seemed to be restricted to the western terraces. I would go to more Tyrone games if there were less Tyrone fans there and the further they go into the summer the more obnoxious hanger ons will appear. I suppose its a problem every county has.

Is that behind the goals? Is that not the kids section or is it now the beer bus section?

trueblue1234