Carlow v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 11, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

3-14 to 1-10 full time

Jayop

Very comfortable win in the end. Kinda kept about 9 points between them all through the last twenty. Bigger challenges to come but that's a good score against that kind of team.

Gmac

trileacman

Quote from: longballin on June 23, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
Bit of perspective needed is Carlow they're playing... like the Brazil manager going crazy after  a goal against Costa Rica ffs! ::)

Tyrone brazil comparisons. That's a new one.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

longballin

Quote from: trileacman on June 23, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
Bit of perspective needed is Carlow they're playing... like the Brazil manager going crazy after  a goal against Costa Rica ffs! ::)

Tyrone brazil comparisons. That's a new one.

Aye both had great teams and now believe they're contenders and overhype wins against the minnow teams now; while the top teams hammer them  Dublin-Germany

BennyHarp

F*ck it, i've the hotel booked for the All Ireland final.
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 23, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

F*ck it, i've the hotel booked for the All Ireland final.

Have you watched Tyrone or Brazil recently?   :D

Aaron Boone

Strong, tight, won by 10 points. Well done Mickey Harte and team.

Jayop

Who's hyping anything? What idiotic statements.

longballin

I read load of press about the big challenge this would be... that's hype

Jayop

Quote from: longballin on June 23, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Did you? Maybe share some of it for the rest if us. All I heard was predictions of a comfortable Tyrone win. That's what I said in this thread before the game.

You're talking shite.

longballin

Quote from: Jayop on June 23, 2018, 07:43:30 PM
Quote from: longballin on June 23, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Did you? Maybe share some of it for the rest if us. All I heard was predictions of a comfortable Tyrone win. That's what I said in this thread before the game.

You're talking shite.

Petie Harte: "Carlow have shown they are good enough to beat anyone on their day" wtf!  Andy Watters Irish News.. "Carlow will give this Tyrone team a headache." ...mmm

Blowitupref

The same Carlow that beat Kildare by 7 points this summer. Tyrone beat Carlow today more comfortably than Monaghan,Dublin did last year.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gabriel_Hurl

"A load of press" - FFS  ;D

longballin

Aye I suppose they have to hype up the games try whip up some interest.