Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: Gaffer on March 02, 2009, 10:14:49 PM
Quote from: heffo on March 02, 2009, 10:09:02 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on March 02, 2009, 10:06:28 PM
Quote from: heffo on February 27, 2009, 02:05:55 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 27, 2009, 01:58:50 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on February 27, 2009, 01:57:31 PM
Probably not, but maybe HQ has just decided to set a new precedent. TCB may not stop at this, but that doesn't necessarily mean that HQ will back down.

Once it reaches the DRA, HQ have no relevance.

As we seen in 2005 when a well known legal figure with Tyrone connections was texting a member of the DRA during the Tyrone v Monaghan game and gleefully arrived into the Tyrone dressing room afterwards to let them all know that McMenamin had gotten off that particular misdemeanour.

Was speaking to the well known legal figure with Tyrone connections at the weekend, Heffo, and he said that what you had to say was a load of nonsense !!!!

I was at the match in question with the member of the DRA at the time and he must be some liar so - must've went to the bother of setting up a fake stored name and number in his phone too..

Name him !!!!!

Don't think he would do that, sounds like Heffo's mystery man, lets call him 'deep-throat', was releasing DRA information before it was offically made available. Seems improper to me.

Gaffer

Well, we'll see what Heffo has to say!!

its put up or shut up time!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

cornafean

Heffo, you should be very careful in what you post. There are only three members of the DRA.  I doubt if any of them would take kindly to an allegation that they have texted third parties with assurances as to the outcome of DRA cases.

Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Zapatista

Quote from: cornafean on March 03, 2009, 09:54:48 AM
Heffo, you should be very careful in what you post. There are only three members of the DRA.  I doubt if any of them would take kindly to an allegation that they have texted third parties with assurances as to the outcome of DRA cases.

Or where showing texts that may have been made in confidence.

heffo

Quote from: cornafean on March 03, 2009, 09:54:48 AM
There are only three members of the DRA. 

That's not true. Check your facts.

Uladh

There are only 3 members of the DRA for any particular sitting. who the 3 are varies

heffo

Quote from: Uladh on March 03, 2009, 11:46:46 AM

There are only 3 members of the DRA for any particular sitting. who the 3 are varies

Correct.

heffo

Quote from: mick999 on March 03, 2009, 12:22:57 PM
Both of the DRA decisions relating to Mc Menamin in 05 are available for all to read here :

http://sportsdra.ie/documents/dra42005.pdf
http://sportsdra.ie/documents/dra42005final.pdf

Heffo ??

What does your post above have to do with my original post?

Zapatista

Can we cut this before it gets messy?