RIRA Checkpoints

Started by Cúig huaire, August 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cúig huaire

I`m surprised last weeks checkpoint in Meigh hasn't been mentioned on the board. Anyway they have been out on patrol again tonight, in Kingsmill of all places. Expect to see more of Danny Kennedy and Conor Murphy on tomorrows BBC Newsline condemning such actions with the usual statements issued by their leaders in the house of commons. Is Kennedy or Murphy an Ulster Unionist? its hard to tell nowadays.  ::)
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

fitzroyalty

I look forward to the imminent unification! ::)

Cúig huaire

Quote from: hardstation on August 26, 2009, 11:52:58 PM
Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM
I`m surprised last weeks checkpoint in Meigh hasn't been mentioned on the board.
You'd need to read the board a bit more.

Didnt see a thread?

Cúig huaire

Quote from: hardstation on August 26, 2009, 11:57:19 PM
GAA Discussion - Galbally GAA/Hunger Strike thread.

I can see how the two topics are so closely related  ::) Is EG going off one one again?

magpie seanie

Cúig Huaire - as you seem to be supportive of these checkpoints can you please tell me what your friends are trying to achieve? Seems a bit pointless and idiotic to me so enlighten me.

Cúig huaire

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 27, 2009, 12:00:57 AM
Cúig Huaire - as you seem to be supportive of these checkpoints can you please tell me what your friends are trying to achieve? Seems a bit pointless and idiotic to me so enlighten me.

I do not support these checkpoints. They are pointless in my opinion. If they want to go out and actually do something, go ahead, but standing at an isolated crossroads, stopping locals is not going to achieve anything. Those in charge need to take these people in hand and tell them to wise up.

J70

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 27, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 27, 2009, 12:00:57 AM

I do not support these checkpoints. They are pointless in my opinion. If they want to go out and actually do something, go ahead, but standing at an isolated crossroads, stopping locals is not going to achieve anything. Those in charge need to take these people in hand and tell them to wise up.

If they want to go out and do what, exactly?

Son_of_Sam

Seriously what the hell are these evil c***ts doing, how can any reply to this be anything but catch the fckrs & lock them away in the deepest darkest hell hole prison around.

Puckoon

The autumn tv shows will start soon and these clowns will be back in watching pop idol.

JUst retired

I think they are threatning to shoot themselves (which I hope they do) They are the drug dealers and anti-social thugs. Go away we dont want or need you. You have nothing to offer. :-X

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on August 27, 2009, 12:00:38 AM
Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 26, 2009, 11:59:31 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 26, 2009, 11:57:19 PM
GAA Discussion - Galbally GAA/Hunger Strike thread.

I can see how the two topics are so closely related  ::) Is EG going off one one again?
Yes but Fearon was involved too.

Search 'Meigh' and you'll find it.
Is there some unseen connection with the IFA that I'm missing?! Are they coming out in protest and McCourt not getting a place on the NI team?

SidelineKick

Anyone from the South Armagh tell me if these lads are getting much support?  In my opinion it would only take a few of the big guns to disaffect and a lot would follow suit.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

orangeman

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 27, 2009, 08:37:17 AM
Anyone from the South Armagh tell me if these lads are getting much support? In my opinion it would only take a few of the big guns to disaffect and a lot would follow suit.
[/b]

Maybe they have already ?

SidelineKick

Hard to know! Also, didnt mean to use that pun  :-\

Any of the Armagh lads tell us whats going on? How much support would those men setting up the check points have?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

fitzroyalty

Can only speak for North Armagh, their support is seemingly limited to a few dozen uneducated hoods.