season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Quote from: Source on July 28, 2010, 03:53:09 PM
Just printed mine, Lower Cusack, section 406. Checked it up as i normally get section 306, turns out there is no section 406 :o.
I assume its just a typo, has anyone else have this problem.
I sent an email back, see what they say

There is a section 406, it's just never accessible to the general public.

Source

I could only find level 3,5,6,7 i.e. section 300's 500s etc on the croke park seating map, so googled and it appears that weelchair spaces are located at level 4 ??? strange.

On the 14

Quote from: Muzz on July 28, 2010, 02:02:12 PM
Row RR for me.  No need for the all-weather gear.

I got row RR too, great stuff. These package tickets are great value in fairness to the GAA. Sure even if you can't  make one of the days you'll surely sell them on to a friend.
How do you print them out?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Source on July 28, 2010, 04:18:24 PM
I could only find level 3,5,6,7 i.e. section 300's 500s etc on the croke park seating map, so googled and it appears that weelchair spaces are located at level 4 ??? strange.

Correct, level 4 is right up the back of the Cusack where the weelchair spaces are, in the Hogan it's where the Ard Comhairle coming rolling out of just before the ball is thrown in...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Archie Mitchell

Level 4 is right at the back. Not really a great view as your restricted by the premium level above.

omagh_gael

Im in 305 row FF, good chance will be out of the rain (if it comes) but is it that far back that we'll be under the 'lip' of the premium level?

Doohicky

I wonder how many final tickets will be available for Season Ticket holders of the minor teams.
And I wonder when we will find out who gets them.

I'll be looking for one for sure

omagh_gael

Quote from: Doohicky on August 22, 2010, 02:53:58 PM
I wonder how many final tickets will be available for Season Ticket holders of the minor teams.

Isn't it an open draw with limited tickets for those who attended 100% of their counties games through out the year?

Doohicky

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 22, 2010, 04:15:41 PM
Quote from: Doohicky on August 22, 2010, 02:53:58 PM

Isn't it an open draw with limited tickets for those who attended 100% of their counties games through out the year?

Reading back I think you are right.

I don't know where I got the idea that you could get a ticket if your minor team was in the final.

Redhand Santa

I thought there was something to about them making some tickets available for minor team supporters this year to. Definately thought I read it but don't see it on the website. If there is I'd imagine it would be very few but probably helped by fact there might not be many Cork gaa season ticket holders. Though the fact that Tyrone have something like 750 of them would mean your chances may be limited.

MCMLX

Lads cany anyone confirm or deny that there is a ticket scanner at every venue in the country. If there is not a scanner at any of the venues, how are attendances recorded and how is this information relayed to Croke Park?
Specifically could anyone state if there hasnt been a scanner at any of the games they attended.

rosnarun

there was a scanner at every match i attened this year . Of course that was Dvision 1 may some of the lesser lights like Down may not have had such high tech Equipment
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

western exile

Quote from: rosnarun on September 09, 2010, 07:59:06 PM
there was a scanner at every match i attened this year . Of course that was Dvision 1 may some of the lesser lights like Down may not have had such high tech Equipment
So you were not at the Sligo v. Mayo game at Markievicz park then? Where Prenty himself was there with a printed list ticking off names as no scanner was working. Too high tech for Connacht Council are we to suppose?

western exile

Have any Down or Cork season ticket holders received email re Final ticket yet?

Wee Shea

How much are the season tickets lads? Might get one next year, couldn't this year as I couldn't drive at the start of the year