season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Armagh take on Donegal on Saturday the 26th June in the first round of the GAA All Ireland Senior Football Championship Qualifiers in Crossmaglen.

As a Season Ticket holder you have secured your ticket for this fixture. You will need to log into your account next week to print off your ticket.

Please note your credit card will be charged 15EURO per adult ticket (5EURO Discount) and 5EURO per Juvenile Season Ticket.

We will e-mail you as soon as the tickets are available in your account for printing.

Your seats will be located in the Stand area of Crossmaglen. Alternatively, if you wish to be allocated a ticket for the terraces please let us know by return email.

OPT OUT: If you have not used your OPT OUT and you wish to OPT OUT of this fixture please advise us by return e-mail and you will not be allocated tickets for this game and therefore your Credit Card will not be charged. Please advise us before Monday afternoon at 4pm!

There is no guest offer for this fixture.

Please keep an eye out for further update email regarding the Season Ticket turnstile during the week.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

donelli

Can any of the Tyrone season ticket holders recall the situation for season ticket holders for the ulster final in clones last year?
Were they offered in the mcgrane stand or gerry arthur stand? (Good spec?)
Also can you recall if there was an option to purchase additional guest tickets??

western exile

There has been a policy change this year due to the increased number of season tickets sold nationwide.  No guest tickets are being sold for any games. It is usually in small print at the bottom of the emails they send out for each game this year.

armaghniac

I had the opportunity to purchase a guest ticket for the First Round game in Celtic Pk, so perhaps it is more a case of guest tickets not available in some cases.

donelli

Sent off an email to the ticket office to find out. i'll post their response here when i recieve it.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: donelli on June 28, 2010, 04:11:21 PM
Can any of the Tyrone season ticket holders recall the situation for season ticket holders for the ulster final in clones last year?
Were they offered in the mcgrane stand or gerry arthur stand? (Good spec?)

'Twas the Mc Grane Stand donelli, and a good enough spot it was.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

donelli

Quote from: donelli on June 29, 2010, 12:31:51 AM
Sent off an email to the ticket office to find out. i'll post their response here when i recieve it.

Still no response from the email i sent to hq in regard to the Ulster final season ticket arrangments (location, availability for guests etc.)
Could do with some info before ordering more tickets through the club...

donelli

Just recieved this from the season ticket people in hq regarding my query on guest tickets for the Ulster final:

"Please note that due to the large volume of season tickets sold this year there will be no guest offers for championship matches in the 2010 season.

Please also note that the Season ticket area for the Ulster Final has yet to be confirmed.

armaghniac

QuotePlease note that due to the large volume of season tickets sold this year there will be no guest offers for championship matches in the 2010 season.

This is all very fine but if they end up selling tickets in the same stand on ticketmaster in any case then they should have allowed people sit beside each other.

western exile

Quote from: donelli on July 02, 2010, 01:09:06 AM
Just recieved this from the season ticket people in hq regarding my query on guest tickets for the Ulster final:

"Please note that due to the large volume of season tickets sold this year there will be no guest offers for championship matches in the 2010 season.

Please also note that the Season ticket area for the Ulster Final has yet to be confirmed.
see my  response to your original question above  ::)

Smokin Joe

That is factually incorrect.  As has been already pointed out there was a guest offer for the Derry v Armagh game this year.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Smokin Joe on July 02, 2010, 07:25:55 AM

That is factually incorrect.  As has been already pointed out there was a guest offer for the Derry v Armagh game this year.

Will they help out season ticket holders of the minor teams involved?

Doohicky

Tickets on sale on Ticketmaster for the Ulster Final.

Surely if they have allocated Ticketmaster seats, then they should know where they are putting the season ticket holders?

I'm trying to get tickets for my friends, but not really possible until I know where I am going to be seated.

Doohicky

I have got a reply from the GAA Season ticket office.
They say that more than likely the season ticket holders will be in the middle of the Pat McGrane Stand.

Did search on Ticketmaster for available tickets in the stand and came up with none.

comeontheredhands

does anyone know what the story is with juvenile season tickets for the ulster final ie what price and where
thanks