season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Probably should have rang, they're very helpful in there and I can't see why they wouldn't change it....can't imagine you'll have any issues tomorrow as often the scanners don't work and they just record your season ticket number.
#newbridgeornowhere

bigpaul

Quote from: Roseyland on June 27, 2009, 04:32:23 PM

Folks, was wondering if some of you could confirm if my season ticket is good to go for tomorrow, have emailed below to SEASONTICKET@gaa.ie with no reply.

I have a GAA season ticket purchased for the Westmeath games. This ticket was bought as a gift for me by my sister. However she was not aware this ticket includes all championship games westmeath will play in. As she is a student you might understand that she wouldnt be flush with cash and hence if the ticket is charged to her Laser card, there may not be money available to purchase admission to game.
I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the laser card registered with this ticked to my own card.
Also i want to confirm that the ticket is OK for the game on Sunday.
You'll have no problem Roseyland,my wife bought my tickets as a Christmas present and I changed to a card that I hold alone,however I would imagine you're sister has been charged for this weekend's match already.A phonecall will sort it out in a few seconds.

Trevor Hill

No need for tickets to be sent out for the qualifiers....

A Chara,
Pairc Ester, Newry, hosts the Round 1 Football Qualifier clash on Saturday 4th July as Down take on London.
To gain entry please bring your Season Ticket to the Season Stile – Stile 31. Look out for the Season Ticket signs.
There is unreserved seating in the stand for this fixture so it's first come, first served.
Best of luck to you and your county this weekend.
Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office.

T Fearon

Ditto for Clones, and with the highly attractive Ulster Minor semi final, also involving Monaghan and Armagh, starting at 5.15pm, it is an added incentive to get there early on Saturday night

T Fearon

I am right in thinking that season ticket holders get their tickets 5 euros cheaper than every one else? That makes potentially the best seats in the  Gerry Arthurs this Saturday only 15 euros for what should be two cracking games of football ;D

Archie Mitchell

A chara,

The Ulster GAA Football Final will take place in Clones on Sunday 19th July as Tyrone take on Antrim.

Additional Tickets have been made available for Season Ticket holders. Please Note Season ticket holders are entitled to purchase one additional ticket as there is great demand for these tickets.

These "guest" tickets are €25 each for adults. Supplies are limited and it is first come, first served. The Offer will close at 11:59pm on Thursday 2nd July.

***********************PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT*********************

Please note you must bring your Season Ticket for yourself.

If bringing a guest you must also purchase & print the TicketFast version of a ticket for your guest(s) and bring it to the match.

To do this, follow the purchase process to conclusion and then re-enter your Account. Select the "Print your tickets" option in the "Manage Your Tickets" box and follow the steps there.

You and your guest(s) will be allocated your seat numbers as you enter the Season Stile. To sit together, you must enter the venue together. Your guest must accompany you through the Season Stile.

The Season Stile for this fixture is Stile 34.

To purchase additional tickets you will require your Account ID (email address) & password.

Click on this link to and log into your account. The "Tyrone / Antrim Offer" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer.

Any queries, send an email to seasonticket@gaa.ie.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

Dinny Breen

QuoteIf bringing a guest you must also purchase & print the TicketFast version of a ticket for your guest(s) and bring it to the match.

It's the same for the Leinster final, so I bought 1 (had the option of 8  :o) but there is no section to print your ticket on-line, certainly not in my account, rang the Ticket office and they are very confused, awaiting call back.

I know they did something similar for the rugby semi between Leinster and Munster it was a disaster.
#newbridgeornowhere

western exile

Quote from: T Fearon on June 30, 2009, 03:19:11 PM
I am right in thinking that season ticket holders get their tickets 5 euros cheaper than every one else? That makes potentially the best seats in the  Gerry Arthurs this Saturday only 15 euros for what should be two cracking games of football ;D
As far as I remember, (excluding Croke Park)  it is a stand ticket at a terrace price , which quite often can be €5 less. 

Maguire01

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 30, 2009, 05:40:35 PM
QuoteIf bringing a guest you must also purchase & print the TicketFast version of a ticket for your guest(s) and bring it to the match.

It's the same for the Leinster final, so I bought 1 (had the option of 8  :o) but there is no section to print your ticket on-line, certainly not in my account, rang the Ticket office and they are very confused, awaiting call back.

I know they did something similar for the rugby semi between Leinster and Munster it was a disaster.
Did you actually try and buy 8? I had the option of 8 for the Derry game until i tried to buy them and was told I could only get 2 extra.

tyssam5

Quote from: T Fearon on June 30, 2009, 03:19:11 PM

That's a god price, seems  to have cheered you right up.

Archie Mitchell

Updated email received for Ulster Final tickets:

"Please note, there will be hard copy tickets issued for this fixture as with previous fixtures invovling both your teams. Apologies for any confusion caused."

donelli

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 30, 2009, 05:06:36 PM
A chara,

The Ulster GAA Football Final will take place in Clones on Sunday 19th July as Tyrone take on Antrim.

Additional Tickets have been made available for Season Ticket holders. Please Note Season ticket holders are entitled to purchase one additional ticket as there is great demand for these tickets.

These "guest" tickets are €25 each for adults. Supplies are limited and it is first come, first served. The Offer will close at 11:59pm on Thursday 2nd July.

If bringing a guest you must also purchase & print the TicketFast version of a ticket for your guest(s) and bring it to the match.

To do this, follow the purchase process to conclusion and then re-enter your Account. Select the "Print your tickets" option in the "Manage Your Tickets" box and follow the steps there.

You and your guest(s) will be allocated your seat numbers as you enter the Season Stile. To sit together, you must enter the venue together. Your guest must accompany you through the Season Stile.

To purchase additional tickets you will require your Account ID (email address) & password.

Click on this link to and log into your account. The "Tyrone / Antrim Offer" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

€25 for the gerry arthur stand for the 1st round of qualifiers??
this has went up considerably from last year i think?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: donelli on July 01, 2009, 09:31:08 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 30, 2009, 05:06:36 PM
A chara,

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

€25 for the gerry arthur stand for the 1st round of qualifiers??
this has went up considerably from last year i think?

re-read the email

supersub

Are we (season ticket holders) charged less for every match than anyone buying a ticket? Or was that just some matches?

western exile

Quote from: supersub on July 01, 2009, 10:18:32 AM
Are we (season ticket holders) charged less for every match than anyone buying a ticket? Or was that just some matches?
every match except those in Croke Park