season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFS

Quote from: Throw ball on December 19, 2013, 12:30:33 AM
Quote from: mayo.mick on December 13, 2013, 02:52:50 PM
Season tickets arrived in the post this morning  :) Tickets.ie are on the ball this year!!  8)

Has anyone else received their season tickets. I ordered mine in October and no word yet.

Got mine last week. It was ordered in October too.

Tubberman

Got mine at the end of last week - I ordered in the early bird offer though
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Rossfan

Quote from: Tubberman on December 19, 2013, 09:52:02 AM
Got mine at the end of last week - I ordered in the early bird offer though
+1.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Throw ball

I had ordered mine in early bird offer but then added the club+ offer. Emailed them today and they told me they had been posted. They must have forgotten about the stamp!

Smokin Joe

Does anyone know if Armagh are offering the add on to the club county championship?

Throw ball

Quote from: Smokin Joe on December 23, 2013, 07:10:47 AM
Does anyone know if Armagh are offering the add on to the club county championship?

Add on same as last year.

armaghniac

QuoteAdd on same as last year.

Presumably there will be more games, if there is a backdoor, although the end result will be the same.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Smokin Joe

Quote from: Throw ball on December 23, 2013, 02:14:02 PM

I passed up on ST last year.  So does that mean that there is?  If so, what's the cost?

Throw ball

Quote from: Smokin Joe on December 23, 2013, 03:07:50 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on December 23, 2013, 02:14:02 PM

I passed up on ST last year.  So does that mean that there is?  If so, what's the cost?

The basic season ticket price is now €85. I got charged an extra €20 for the Armagh club add on. Even more of a bargain now with the back door introduced to Armagh championship.

My season ticket eventually arrived today. Just in time for Christmas!

Smokin Joe

Cheers Throw Ball.

Do you have the option of the €20 add on when you are going through the purchasing option?

Throw ball

Quote from: Smokin Joe on December 23, 2013, 08:11:51 PM
Cheers Throw Ball.

Do you have the option of the €20 add on when you are going through the purchasing option?

Think you have to add on as a special purchase.

Mayo4Sam

Any of the Mayo lads know if we'll get a free ticket to the NY or the Rossie match
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

larryin89

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on January 07, 2014, 04:30:25 PM
Any of the Mayo lads know if we'll get a free ticket to the NY or the Rossie match

I have seen people say it's both games that are free and the New York game won't affect your 60% if we happen to get to the final again and it will also be used for you 60% if you do go.

If that is all true , there can be no complaints as it works out for all supporters and is very fair .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

sam03/05

I have been a season ticket holder since the scheme began, I think it is a great system.
My only complaint is that I feel it should include a ticket to the AIF and semi final if the county minor teams gets there.
Last year I followed Tyrone all year, had 100% attendance on my ticket. It was a great season including National League Final / All Ireland Semi. However our minor team reached the All Ireland Final. I did not get a ticket to attend as it only counts for senior games. It would have been nice to have qualified for a ticket, given that I had attended every single game Tyrone played that season (including League), and have done pretty much since the season ticket came out.

armaghniac

QuoteMy only complaint is that I feel it should include a ticket to the AIF and semi final if the county minor teams gets there.

+1 While the semi-final may not be too hard to source a ticket for, for the final they should recognise season ticket holders of the minor counties with a Hill ticket at least.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B