season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ballinaman on July 29, 2013, 08:53:44 PM
Where are the season tickets likely to go? Lower Cusack? I see the bring a friend option has you stuck up in the upper cusack down by the hill or the lower Davin. Not exactly a great incentive to bring somebody along!

My sister is heading as well. But sure as hell I'm not bringing her to the upper Cusack or the lower Davin. She can get her own ticket for this one! :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

sam03/05

usually always middle of lower cusack.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ballinaman on July 29, 2013, 08:53:44 PM
Where are the season tickets likely to go? Lower Cusack? I see the bring a friend option has you stuck up in the upper cusack down by the hill or the lower Davin. Not exactly a great incentive to bring somebody along!

The bring a pal option for Saturday last involved Lower Cusack seats, towards the Hill.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

T Fearon

Offer on this weekend again for season ticket holders! Premium Tickets on offer for 40 euros for either semi final day or 80 for both days.Purchase made for Saturday,and I didn't even need Olive's help!

Get in quick,these won't last long!

Rossfan

I'll be watching them sitting in my armchair at a total cost of â,¬0.00  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

rosnarun

any one notified yet of Sundays seanon tickets?
normally out on a moday or tuesday
Vring a friend seem to sell out last night . season tickets are a pain the hole sometimes unless every one has one
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Craigyhill Terror

Quote from: rosnarun on July 31, 2013, 01:42:27 PM
Vring a friend seem to sell out last night . season tickets are a pain the hole sometimes unless every one has one

Received an email on Monday. Thankfully got the bring a friend sorted yesterday afternoon

squire_in_navy_slacks

In now pal......................was worrying myself

StephenC

Nothing yet, it's usually Wednesday when I get a mail.

Goldengreen

mine are in there now, never got the mail just check the web site. Section 305

StephenC

Quote from: Goldengreen on July 31, 2013, 02:24:26 PM
mine are in there now, never got the mail just check the web site. Section 305

Good man. 305 LL so I'll be dry anyway.

mayo.mick

Set up group seating, your're allowed 10 in the group! all sitting together!! Great as long as you don't fall out with any of the group ;D
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

rosnarun

Quote from: mayo.mick on July 31, 2013, 04:45:49 PM

Set up group seating, your're allowed 10 in the group! all sitting together!! Great as long as you don't fall out with any of the group ;D
i have a small group set up but it only applies to season ticket holders. but for the sunshine fans that make the big days out in croker.
you know the ones whc counlnt be arse to got to newry tralee and the likes
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

T Fearon

Premium offer for Sunday! Just received the email! Purchase made,and given that there's been availability from round 4 to the semi finals,I'm expecting an offer for the final too!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: T Fearon on August 19, 2013, 09:26:25 PM
Premium offer for Sunday! Just received the email! Purchase made,and given that there's been availability from round 4 to the semi finals,I'm expecting an offer for the final too!

You're made of money Tony! :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.