SFC=Burren(gone)
IFC=Kilclief (gone)
JFC=Bosco

IHC=Ballycran
JHC=Bredagh

PRFC=Burren

RFC=Rostrevor

boscomo

guys , sorry have been busy with other things ,,, i have lost Ballyholland in the Intermediate Ch

so playing with Mayobridge and My Bosco
if in doubt eat it

johnneycool

Quote from: Bacon on September 17, 2007, 02:54:45 PM
From what I can see only Square Ball and Whitehair backed Bredagh to win the JHC.

Whitehair had the inside track on Ballela who everyone else fancied, maybe he didn't try so that he could get one up on the predictions thread!!!
;)

Our Nail Loney

Any odds for the Bosco Drumaness match?? Anyone knnow anywhere offering prices?

southdown

Nial Loney, you would need to watch you dont turn out like fellow county man Oisin with all these bets!

Our Nail Loney

kinghen

i'll give ya odds of 10-1 for bosco our naill!!!  :-*

Our Nail Loney

I'm not looking Bosco plus you're not a bookie hen!

boscomo

if in doubt eat it

Our Nail Loney

Put your money where your mouth is kinghen!!

kinghen

that price was only for our naill back when i thought he was a bosco man! i have since became aware of his whereabouts

think bosco rly heavily on wee kyle tho!

Bacon

Colonel Cool was the only one who went for Ballycran to win the SHC. Fair play to him. I'd say he has a sore head this morning.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Colonel Cool

Quote from: Bacon on September 24, 2007, 08:44:29 AM
Colonel Cool was the only one who went for Ballycran to win the SHC. Fair play to him. I'd say he has a sore head this morning.

;D
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

boscomo

boys with me wee team in the junior fotball final i have been too busy to post, so here are my redictions for the 2 finals in Newcastle on Sunday.

Int.  Downpatrick v Ballymartin- both teams have done well to get this far and i wish them both the best, i am going to go for Ballymartin, they disposed of my favs Ballyholland in the semis and i always said who ever beats the harps will get my vote, very little in it tough...... Ballymartin by 2

Junior. Have to be very careful what i say here the two favourites got into the final and it will prove to be a tense contest, Drumaness going un-beaten in the the 4th Div , Bosco finishing in 5th in the 3Rd Div, a lot of key battles throughout the pitch , think it will be close but am still going for the Bosco by the minimum of scores.........Bosco by 1
if in doubt eat it

Aristotle Flynn

IFC Downpatrick v Ballymartin  - Downpatrick by 5 points.

JFC Bosco v Drumaness - Bosco by 2 pts

IHC Ballycran v Ballygalget - Ballycran by a point.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.