The final series of the Sopranos

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, May 15, 2007, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Some stuff happening at the minute.  :o :o :o :o :o

6 Episodes into the last series shown over here  - 3 to go

I'm going to miss it when it finishes.

heganboy

love this show- this series is well ahead of last years...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

dec

This is the only show that I make a point of watching. I wasn't expecting Sunday's twist. I also think something will happen with Tony Jr before its over.

J70

Tony is being revealed as quite the sociopath! No romanticized view of the mafia in this series!

I reckon Paulie is next.

Also, I'll have to give that peyote a shot at some point when I'm out west!

SammyG

It's the best tv show by miles and it just keepd getting better and better. It will be sadly missed when it's finished.

gallsman

Have been getting it off rapidshare, and that twist was definitely a surprise so early in the episode, but there were hints in previous episodes. J70, try not to give too much away!

Caitlin

Best thing on TV since the 94 All-Ireland final. God help anyone who gives the plot away !

J70

Quote from: Caitlin on May 15, 2007, 10:57:16 PM
Best thing on TV since the 94 All-Ireland final. God help anyone who gives the plot away !

Anyone who checks out a thread entitled "The final series of the Sopranos" and then complains about spoilers is a tad stupid, IMO. Should we speak even more vaguely than we already are?

gallsman

It only starts on RTE this week, so I'd say people will be more likely to tune into the thread.

J70

Quote from: gallsman on May 16, 2007, 12:05:43 AM
It only starts on RTE this week, so I'd say people will be more likely to tune into the thread.

Good point! I stand corrected...

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

hectorsheroes

Its postponed for a week as Bertie and Enda are going head to head and they want the viewers, what a f***** joke, have waited all year for this last series

Hardy

Are any of the British channels showing the latest series? Thursday night at that time doesn't suit me and I'd rather avoid the hassle of recording/remembering to record.

AZOffaly

Sky Plus Hardy, Sky Plus. It's savage for the like of that. Go to the program on the planner and record entire series. It auto programs itself every time the show is on.

Hardy

I know, but I have Chorus and after my expereience when the missus listened to some Sky salesman on the phone for a minute and next thing they had crews arranged to come and install even though we never asked for it and they persisted though we never signed anything and I had to tell them I'd set the dog on them if anyone arrived - well after that I don't think I'd want anything to do with Sky. I've never come across such an aggressive and infuriating band of bastards in all my life.

Anyone know if it's on Ch 4 or wherever?