Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 29, 2017, 09:29:47 PM
Oh and I can burn a copy of the disk and send it to you, if you don't take my word for it. ;)

Andy Moran in my opinion was subbed because at 34 years off age had run himself into the ground and needed to be replaced after giving McCarron a difficult afternoon....Dont think McCarron looks as sharp as he was.....

seanmc123

Ah whatever man, il tell I'm glad we have him. I'd rather him be playing for us thank against us anyhow. Defenders get a hard time, unless they score idiots like you don't see the work they do. Like talking to a shell

Club boi

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 29, 2017, 09:58:37 PM
Ah whatever man, il tell I'm glad we have him. I'd rather him be playing for us thank against us anyhow. Defenders get a hard time, unless they score idiots like you don't see the work they do. Like talking to a shell

Pot Kettle Black here lad. You don't appear to respect anyone else's opinion either

In hiding

Quote from: Club boi on March 29, 2017, 10:19:43 PM
Quote from: seanmc123 on March 29, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

Pot Kettle Black here lad. You don't appear to respect anyone else's opinion either
Yep everyone is either a clown or an idiot

southtyronegael

seanmc123 i suppose u were one of the people standing giving mc carron an ovation when he got subbed in one of the mc kenna cup games this year? and him a fuckin disgrace to the county.

seanmc123

Man has turned his life around, fair play to him. He has faced shit a lot of us will never know about. Your a negative asshole,  no clown by the way. Let's hope none of your family comes upon addiction, for there sake

tothetop03

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 07:12:18 AM
Man has turned his life around, fair play to him. He has faced shit a lot of us will never know about. Your a negative asshole,  no clown by the way. Let's hope none of your family comes upon addiction, for there sake

Under no circumstances would i talk about mccarrons personnal life on here..... i am only talking about his performances for Tyrone i think he does not look as fit as he was he has bulked up too much imo...

teaminamillion

In footballing terms cathal McCarron is a nobody. Don't really care about his book especially after he started demonizing the IRA who are extinct. Fergus would care to remember this is a staunchly Republican county were young men have died for their community.

omagh_gael

What sort of shit are you on about? This is a football forum, stick on topic or feck off.

Fuzzman

I too thought McCarron looked a bit off the pace especially in the first half. He looked content to let Moran get out in front and win the ball and lay it off. For the goal he is a yard or two behind him and then when he passed it off McCarron points at Parsons who McCurry had lost and Colm was trying to get back but was out of position.
Usually Cathal would be out in front of his man or at least competing with him for the ball.
It will be interesting to see how he fares this Sunday against Kerry. I see their U21s hammered Cork last night.

I have a feeling both Donegal and Monaghan could lose this weekend so hopefully we can end the league with an away win as the mood is somewhat despondent of late. Kerry have lost to Mayo and Monaghan at home and drew with the Dubs.

Lads keep the chat about football if ye can.

redhandefender

Some absolute garbage on here from boys who have clearly never kicked a ball in their life. So much hysteria to. You seem to think it is your duty on this to start a campaign to get mickey out. Think yous are using the wrong forum lads but not suprising because most I would imagine aren't even involved with their clubs.

You do not want to be peaking this time of the year, yes there are problems to work on but that's football. No manager would come in with the midas touch and change things. You should be getting behind the team and management and worry about who you want in and out at the end of the year.

I suspect a few aren't actually from tyrone but jesus its depressing to listen to.

2 big losses for kilarney would be a big ask to get anything down there but we'll give er a lash!

nrico2006

Quote from: Bring back club football on March 28, 2017, 02:31:44 PM
Dear oh dear. Bad few weeks for Tyrone supporters. 21s well beat by Donegal missing a host of players and missing a penalty. Seniors look to be flat and running out of ideas. All the while club football is on life support with the life getting sucked out of it due to the focus in all ways on goings on up in Garvaghey.

That hole 'story' about Donegal missing a load of players was dung.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on March 30, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
Some absolute garbage on here from boys who have clearly never kicked a ball in their life. So much hysteria to. You seem to think it is your duty on this to start a campaign to get mickey out. Think yous are using the wrong forum lads but not suprising because most I would imagine aren't even involved with their clubs.

You do not want to be peaking this time of the year, yes there are problems to work on but that's football. No manager would come in with the midas touch and change things. You should be getting behind the team and management and worry about who you want in and out at the end of the year.

I suspect a few aren't actually from tyrone but jesus its depressing to listen to.

2 big losses for kilarney would be a big ask to get anything down there but we'll give er a lash!

Interesting red hand defender but we need red hand attackers... we're going sideways at best but mostly backwards

nrico2006

If Tyrone were winning every game there would be slabbers on here giving off that they are peaking too early by doing too much, as it is they are doing ok but again this isn't good enough for most people.  I would hope that Harte is looking at the bigger picture and is looking for the team to peak in the summer, but I still worry over our apparent lack of a plan B, lack of a real top drawer forward or 2, inability to press on kickouts and our inability to score frees.  Mickey Harte is a great manager but change is required.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

In hiding

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 30, 2017, 10:51:35 AM
If Tyrone were winning every game there would be slabbers on here giving off that they are peaking too early by doing too much, as it is they are doing ok but again this isn't good enough for most people.  I would hope that Harte is looking at the bigger picture and is looking for the team to peak in the summer, but I still worry over our apparent lack of a plan B, lack of a real top drawer forward or 2, inability to press on kickouts and our inability to score frees.  Mickey Harte is a great manager but change is required.
Do you mean inability to press on kickouts or a definite tactic not to press up on kickouts