Lady Ga Ga

Started by The Gs Man, August 24, 2009, 12:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

She's some craic isn't she?  Wouldn't mind going to one of her gigs to be honest.

Discuss.
Keep 'er lit

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Ellie84

don't really know what to think of her. she sees a bit on the crazy side, too OTT if u ask me. not a bad voice though

carribbear

botman

Keep them at it.

rolloutking

She didn't deserve a place on the Oxegen Main stage

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

thejuice

Have you's heard the rumour about him/her?  :D

Thankfully in the advent of the MP3 player I never have to inadvertantly hear pop music again so I can't comment on his/her music.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tony Baloney

Don't mind some of her tunes but she was dung at any live appearances I saw over the summer.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: thejuice on August 24, 2009, 11:54:08 AM

Thankfully in the advent of the MP3 player I never have to inadvertantly hear pop music again so I can't comment on his/her music.
Heard something about that over the weekend, plenty of teenagers will be having Crying Game shower scenes I would say if the rumours are true.

Greenabovethered

Quote from: Doogie Browser on August 24, 2009, 11:59:46 AM

Heard something about that over the weekend, plenty of teenagers will be having Ace Ventura Pet Detective shower scenes I would say if the rumours are true.

Fixed that for you

na cleirigh

Quote from: Greenabovethered on August 24, 2009, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on August 24, 2009, 11:59:46 AM

Heard something about that over the weekend, plenty of teenagers will be having Ace Ventura Pet Detective shower scenes I would say if the rumours are true.

Fixed that for you

Thanks Greenabove the red I hadn't a clue what he was on about until you changed it.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

tyroneman

Just the latest in a long line who have read the how to be madonna handbook