Ipswich's Irish keeper retires at 22!

Started by the colonel, August 20, 2009, 01:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Not sure but he's made his decision so the gloves are off and he'll have to live with it.  He could always hit the bar but drink is never the solution. The balls are up in the air now but in fairness he seems to have his head screwed on and will be a great catch for a lucky girl.  He requested his P45 but it was taking too long so in the end up he sent off for it. He's waiting for it in the post.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Eastern_Pride

He shouldn't leave his goals behind and his priorities lie firmly in his own hands
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

The Real Laoislad

The way Ipswich are going he would have being playing in the 3rd Division next year,I don't blame him for quiting  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

irunthev

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2009, 01:05:03 PM
The way Ipswich are going he would have being playing in the 3rd Division next year,I don't blame him for quiting  :)

Just like Laois!!!!

Leo

Keano hasn't set Ipswich alight just yet but reassuring to see that his "I Quit" philosophy has got through to at least one player.
Fierce tame altogether

the colonel

Apparently Supple played for his club in the Dublin championship and wants to make the Dublin squad, tough to get cluxton out! according to hoganstand.com we also wants to join the guards
the difference between success and failure is energy

Leo

Quote from: the colonel on September 16, 2009, 02:12:03 PM
Apparently Supple played for his club in the Dublin championship and wants to make the Dublin squad, tough to get cluxton out! according to hoganstand.com we also wants to join the guards

Guards?
Cul baire?
Custodian?

Supple is subtle.
Fierce tame altogether

the colonel

Shane Supple called into the Dublin Squad for this weekend. fair play to him
the difference between success and failure is energy

magickingdom

Quote from: the colonel on March 04, 2010, 07:17:19 PM

good for him, dublin have a good goalie tho

stew

Quote from: magickingdom on March 04, 2010, 08:50:48 PM
Quote from: the colonel on March 04, 2010, 07:17:19 PM

good for him, dublin have a good goalie tho

They have a better one now, or for the future at least.

I dont care how good he is come to think of it, he could play for them for the next fifteen years and they wont get past the AISF. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.