Over-Rated

Started by illdecide, August 17, 2009, 04:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: 118cmal on August 18, 2009, 01:27:44 PM
Finding money your pocket you didn't know you had
The Office
The Inbetweeners
Waking up in the middle of the night thinkg you've slept in, then realising it's not yet time to get up
Farting and your friend getting the blame
My Cousin  ;)
Are you in the right thread?

118cmal

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 18, 2009, 01:35:52 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on August 18, 2009, 01:27:44 PM
Finding money your pocket you didn't know you had
The Office
The Inbetweeners
Waking up in the middle of the night thinkg you've slept in, then realising it's not yet time to get up
Farting and your friend getting the blame
My Cousin  ;)
Are you in the right thread?

No.

mouview

Tyrone footballers
REM
Radiohead
Joe Sheridan
Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Martin Scorcese
Dublin city
Going away

tyroneman

Tommy tiernan. Jason byrne. Angelina jolie. Julia roberts. Beaches. Cabriolets. Disney cartoons. America. Paris. Dublin city. Oasis. Coldplay. Snow patrol. Rooney. Kaka. Eto. Terry. Lampard. Mcgeady. Italian ice cream. Carlsberg. The appartment. Tarantino. Deniro. Pacino. Eoin bradley. Bronte steakhouse.

Overthebar!

Quote from: tyroneman on August 18, 2009, 02:35:55 PM
Tommy tiernan. Jason byrne. Angelina jolie. Julia roberts. Beaches. Cabriolets. Disney cartoons. America. Paris. Dublin city. Oasis. Coldplay. Snow patrol. Rooney. Kaka. Eto. Terry. Lampard. Mcgeady. Italian ice cream. Carlsberg. The appartment. Tarantino. Deniro. Pacino. Eoin bradley. Bronte steakhouse.

you have issues man

Ellie84

Quote from: Overthebar! on August 18, 2009, 02:48:36 PM
Quote from: tyroneman on August 18, 2009, 02:35:55 PM

you have issues man

aye, quite a few there i wouldn't agree with

Overthebar!

hear hear, i mean whats wrong with julia roberts? have you not seen pretty woman?

theskull1

Getting away on a package holiday to spain and the like especially in the summer months
Driving an expensive car
Michael McIntyre

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Clown

You Tube
Friends
U2
Aidan O'Brien
Jason Sherlock
The Credit Crunch
Tall Ships
Carlos Tevez
Lady GaGa
Jamie Carragher
Ant & Dec
Shots of alcohol
International Football

thats all for now

Norf Tyrone

Tall Ships
Angelina Jolie
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Maiden1

Jeremy Clarkson.
Vernon Kay
Peter Kay.
Phillip Schofield.
Fern Britton.
Lily Allen.
Jeremy Vine.
Paul Robinson.
Susan Boyle.
Omelette's.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Eastern_Pride

Theo Walcott
Sean Cavanagh
Bungee Jumping
Hookers
DennisTheMenace
Paidi O Se
Rugby
Dominos Pizza
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

illdecide

Massey Ferguson's ;)
Country Women
Owning your own home (suppose i mean paying for the fecker)
A championship win
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyroneman

And... Whoopie goldberg. French and saunders. Tending the garden. The times on sunday. Mcguigans wine. Whiskey.sushi. Hot weather. The bot as it is now. Law degrees. Mic mcintyre. Shawshank redemption. Sailing. Dominos pizza. Facebook. Ebay. Atmosphere at parkhead last 5 years. Bar european nights. David healy. Flintoff. Andy Murray. Happy mondays. The doors. Desserts. Ravenhill. Chinese takeaway. Top gear.

stew

American football, Brett Favre, Marco's chippy, royal co down, royal portrush, jackie fullerton, julian simmons, Gerry Kelly, Gerry Ryan, (cnut). The value of political figures in the north, paisley, mcguinness etc, british empire, ozzie football, athletes on steroids and last but not least, that nutter  Kim that runs N Korea.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.