Describe your Annoying Colleague

Started by Orior, May 01, 2009, 09:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Tankie's thread about the girl on TV3 had me thinking. Everyone knows someone in their work who is a pain in the butt. Your challenge is to describe this person without giving names of course.

There's a girl in my work who pisses me off everytime I meet her. She is always confontational, she wont share information, yet chastises me if she thinks i should have told her something. And she's from Donegal too. The situation is not helped by that fact that I take great delight in continuing to wind her up. I'd give her one only she's brutal.

By the way, if anyone on the board would like to give her one for the team, please pm me.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

cavan4ever

Orior

cavan4ever

illdecide

I work is a small office with another 2 moody males and one female...I know i have been accused b4 of getting up on a crack on a plate and believe me this girl is not ugly but for some strange reason i am not attracted to her in the slightest, don't get me wrong when she walks past i have a glance at her rear but thats as far as it goes and thats normal male behaviour. The 2 male guys are the moodiest hoors i have ever worked with and I'll bitch slap them around the office one of these days, one of the males is about 30 and never had a ride (he never told me this but i can tell), he never goes out and doesn't drink or smoke (get a F**king life). This fecking office is like a morgue and if i didn't have the GAA board I'd be in the ETU (mental hospital to you slow wans)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Maiden1

I've worked with a couple of complete bitches who where destructive to work with and would pick on anyone in the team if they sensed any weakness.  Coincidentally or not on both occasions the bully has been seriously overweight and ugly.  Before this I always had the impression that overweight people where jolly and made up for there lack of looks by having a better personality.  Do they f^&k!
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Orior

Quote from: Maiden1 on May 01, 2009, 10:42:45 AM
I've worked with a couple of complete bitches who where destructive to work with and would pick on anyone in the team if they sensed any weakness.  Coincidentally or not on both occasions the bully has been seriously overweight and ugly.  Before this I always had the impression that overweight people where jolly and made up for there lack of looks by having a better personality.  Do they f^&k!

Mine is a tall stick insect

illdecide

Quote from: Orior on May 01, 2009, 11:02:40 AM
Quote from: Maiden1 on May 01, 2009, 10:42:45 AM

Mine is a tall stick insect

And what about your woman, whats she like :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Corporal

I have a really annoying colleague who is a dead ringer for Jabba the Hut and id say she would eat more than him. All she talks about is food, work and babies and just constantly whinges. She's also a nosey oul f**ker too and wants to know every1's business. Like IllDecide said about his male colleagues, id love to b1tch slap her all round the office

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

DennistheMenace

I use to work with a woman who was a cross between Rab C Nesbitt and Yoda, swear she had more facial hair than me and p1ssed standing up no doubt.

Croí na hÉireann

We call him Paddy Clarke as he always puts "ha, ha, ha" after every sentence to get a response, annoying as fcuk...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

JohnDenver

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on May 01, 2009, 11:25:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl-vSrI2Ngw&feature=related

This guy works with me...enough said.

Id say the day drags in with thon boy Pat!!  His Justin Timberlake video is even worse!! You have to wonder what's going on in people's heads sometimes!

Shamrock Shore

I'd take a gun to yon tool that's on that youtube clip.

The Watcher Pat

Its unreal the guy's so shy in work he would hardly talk to you...Yet he has 90 odd video's on you tube...

The only thing he talks about is him singing...He was at the x-factor auditions in Manchester 2 weeks ago!!

Surprise surprise he didn't get through but I'm praying he gets on the TV...LOL
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME