Paddy Heaney of the irish news!

Started by culchy1, December 07, 2006, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: screenexile on August 29, 2008, 10:37:54 AM
Quote from: corn02 on August 29, 2008, 09:57:36 AM
That is some good reading there UnderTheBar. Read the composer again.

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on August 29, 2008, 10:19:18 AM
Sometimes Heaney really exposes himself to be an utter idiot.  This is one of those times.

Yeah it wasn't Heaney who wrote it! Seamus Maloney did. I would agree with Maloney too. What has Armagh beating the Dubs in the league got to do with Tyrone beating them in an AIQF? Nothing I would say!

Exactly.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: screenexile on August 29, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Yeah it wasn't Heaney who wrote it! Seamus Maloney did. I would agree with Maloney too. What has Armagh beating the Dubs in the league got to do with Tyrone beating them in an AIQF? Nothing I would say!
That's your opinion...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Uladh

All right then - absolutely nothing?

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Uladh on August 29, 2008, 12:11:56 PM

Just your opinion too and you know what's said about opinions
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

corn02

You can;t honestly believe Armagh's victory had an impact on Tyrone match can you?

full back

aramhachaabu - are you the person who sent the email in?

How the fcuk anyone thinks that Armagh had anything to do with Tyrone beating Dublin is beyond me.
Them sort of ramblings belong on another discussion board

Rick O Shea

Quote from: under the bar on August 29, 2008, 11:18:41 AM
He really picks the stupidest to take the p*ss out of.  Another girl says that all the 1/4 finalist should have another attempt when knocked out, even those that came thru the back door!  ffs

QuoteThat is some good reading there UnderTheBar. Read the composer again.

Aye I know it wasn't Heaney, but it was his Off the Fence stand in.  Same column so doesnt really matter.

btw: Why can't Heaney write his column from holiday?  Taking the p*ss out of a few letter can't take up much time!

What the hell are you talking about boy!!??

Heaney's article is called against the breeze.  Off the fence is the letters page and the responding journalist changes nearly every week!!

screenexile

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on August 29, 2008, 12:17:56 PM
Quote from: Uladh on August 29, 2008, 12:11:56 PM

Just your opinion too and you know what's said about opinions

Everyone should have came and watched us demolish Tyrone at Celtic Park this year, or for that matter I hope Tyrone watched us take Kerry apart in the National League Final... wahay! Actually whoever wins the All Ireland it will be off Derry's back because we'll have beaten both teams that are there... well done Derry!

corn02

We beat Derry in 1999 so therefore we should get the credit?

screenexile

Quote from: corn02 on August 29, 2008, 01:09:15 PM
We beat Derry in 1999 so therefore we should get the credit?

Sounds fair enough to me!

under the bar

QuoteYeah it wasn't Heaney who wrote it! Seamus Maloney did. I would agree with Maloney too. What has Armagh beating the Dubs in the league got to do with Tyrone beating them in an AIQF? Nothing I would say!

That's your opinion...

And the opinion of most people with an ounce of sanity ....... :-\

ExiledGael

under the bar

QuoteWhat the hell are you talking about boy!!??

Heaney's article is called against the breeze.

Cheers ROS.  Mixing up my fences & breezes, just as well I'm not a builder.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: full back on August 29, 2008, 12:23:21 PM
aramhachaabu - are you the person who sent the email in?

How the fcuk anyone thinks that Armagh had anything to do with Tyrone beating Dublin is beyond me.
Them sort of ramblings belong on another discussion board
What discussion board would that be then?

ardmhachaabu

Jaysus, it seems you aren't allowed to express an opinion here!

So... yes I do think that Armagh drubbing the Dubs in Cross had featured in MH's gameplan as he was there yon day.

I wonder how many people who slabbered against that train of thought actually knew that