You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

On the whole deli thing, when you go to get a ham salad roll (for example), why oh why do they have to fill it to bursting point. So when you do sit down to eat it you will invariably end up with bits of tomato, lettuce, coleslaw, cheese, onion or whatever you are having yourself on your plate/paper bag/shirt.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 16, 2007, 01:08:51 PM
On the whole deli thing, when you go to get a ham salad roll (for example), why oh why do they have to fill it to bursting point. So when you do sit down to eat it you will invariably end up with bits of tomato, lettuce, coleslaw, cheese, onion or whatever you are having yourself on your plate/paper bag/shirt.
Cos they'd have people like me complaining that it's not full to bursting point.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 16, 2007, 01:10:20 PM
Cos they'd have people like me complaining that it's not full to bursting point.

LOL  :D :D How did I know you would have a different view from me on this. Honestly pints there must be something we can agree on.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Gnevin

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 16, 2007, 01:11:59 PM

LOL  :D :D How did I know you would have a different view from me on this. Honestly pints there must be something we can agree on.
Their will no gear grinding today we are being happy!
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Homer

Quote from: Gnevin on November 16, 2007, 01:13:28 PM

Ah Jesus Gnevin, There There There!  :D

Louth Exile

Quote from: Homer on November 16, 2007, 01:38:41 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 16, 2007, 01:13:28 PM

Ah Jesus Gnevin, There There There!  :D

And you left out a word, what were you told earlier Gnevin  :D

Gabriel_Hurl

Drumanee 1

assh*l*S who drive with there front fog lights on and think it's cool

the Deel Rover

Fcukers who drive behind you at night and who don't dip their lights
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

new devil

Puckoon

Standing in a store full of women for an hour on a saturday listening to Mrs Puck and a sales associate discuss the merits of one of these.

Then realising it costs 349.99$ :o :o

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

FL/MAYO

Quote from: new devil on November 17, 2007, 06:43:24 PM
New york winters
Cannot say that about Florida winters, sitting outside watching college football, drinking ice cold beer. I f**king love winter...might put on an out door fire just to look at it ;) ;)

Puckoon