You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Quote from: theskull1 on July 20, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Late night drinking ........you know those 3 and 4 in the morning sessions where the whole of the next day is ruined. Unless your trying to climb onto something wtf is the point?

Drinking to excess has to be the most overrated of experiences. When was the last time you woke up the morning after and thought....."Jesus I wish I had a few more halfun's"?

Does admitting this make me gay?  :-*

Aye, yer gay ye big gaylord.
Keep 'er lit

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: achadh gallain on July 21, 2007, 12:13:09 AM
feet. i really hate feet.  :(

Jaz achadh gallain is that other peoples feet or all feet including your own.

ludermor

When you type a reply and you dont put anything in the subject bar and you get your message blanked

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Mentalman on July 19, 2007, 01:35:56 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 19, 2007, 12:40:18 PM
Meeting friends of the womans, they all expect a hug and a kiss, wtf? I'm Irish, not Italian, what's wrong with a fcukin handshake???

LOL definitely there with ya on that. Fcuk the handshake even, a little kind of wave type thing is all they'll get from me. Irish people are gone far too touchy feely, it's not good, where's the stoicism espoused by the Irish men of my father's generation? Any fcuker intruding in their personal space better have a good reason, or they were losing the offending appendages/limbs!

New approach is to grab the nearest bag or large object, stand behind a chair or run to the bar to get the first round in. By the time I get back they're finished with the greeting phase and firmly on the way to similtanuously asking what the news is. It's working so far...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Don

People saying they are proud to be Irish when Harrington wins a tournnament. Not as if we had anything to do with it

Stay goalside of your man

When you get a letter out from the tax man addressed to you as
Dear Customer,

Feck off, they are talking the money off me by force, im not there customer.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: hardstation on July 23, 2007, 10:17:02 PM
???
A post just disappeared from Fishead Sam (I think).
Apparently he doesn't like women who are not so good looking and who would prefer to go out with another woman than go out with him.

Ugly Lesbians  :D

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: hardstation on July 23, 2007, 10:22:26 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 23, 2007, 10:20:56 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 23, 2007, 10:17:02 PM
???
A post just disappeared from Fishead Sam (I think).
Apparently he doesn't like women who are not so good looking and who would prefer to go out with another woman than go out with him.

Ugly Lesbians  :D
That was it. I couldn't remember what way you had put it.

That would be most of them   :D

Before the Feminists attack (unless its in the goodway  ;D  )

dodo

Watching some lad like Shane O'Rourke scoring on the box, commentators mentioing that "their father would've been proud of that one".

Fishead_Sam

Have to say, (feck I hate guilt) despite my joke about Lesbians or feminists that ain't my real opinion (Jaz I'm such a wos backing down, just fecken hate offending women  :P  )

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 24, 2007, 12:10:43 PM
Have to say, (feck I hate guilt) despite my joke about Lesbians or feminists that ain't my real opinion (Jaz I'm such a wos backing down, just fecken hate offending women  :P  )

Stop talking to them then  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

People spelling Lose as Loose
As in..........I hope we don't loose to Derry
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hardy