McCloskey fight night

Started by longrunsthefox, November 06, 2009, 02:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome link=topic=14430.msg677524#msg677524 i posted a few things bout waanks in the town trying to wreck the occassion but they will fail.
/quote]

How so?  I'm not a boxing fan but can't sit over here and ignore Paul's fight...sure as dammit isn't ma baker a Gelvin wummin and I'm forever reminded that she and the great John Eddie were first cousins.  Twas murder having to listen to her when Dungiven beat us.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Doogie Browser

Sad that a night like this can have 'rogue' elements intent on causing trouble, this is a great chance for Magherafelt to show off this arena that we have heard so much about.  Am sure the people going to the fight will have no time for that nonsense and will be enjoying the beer garden.
Best of luck to McCloskey tonight. 

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 06, 2009, 04:02:21 PM
Sad that a night like this can have 'rogue' elements intent on causing trouble, this is a great chance for Magherafelt to show off this arena that we have heard so much about.  Am sure the people going to the fight will have no time for that nonsense and will be enjoying the beer garden.

can you imagine the scene,bellaghy men,slaughtneil men,lavey,ballinderry all full and standing side by side roaring there head off for a dungiven man,where else would you get it ,then you have the screen men giving off that the fight should be in the market yard in draperstown  :D

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on November 06, 2009, 04:07:32 PM

can you imagine the scene,bellaghy men,slaughtneil men,lavey,ballinderry all full and standing side by side roaring there head off for a dungiven man,where else would you get it ,then you have the screen men giving off that the fight should be in the market yard in drapertown  :D

...and Tyrone men  ;)

Master Yoda

Are there any tickets still available for tonight?
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Drumanee 1

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 06, 2009, 04:30:47 PM
Quote from: Drumanee 1 on November 06, 2009, 04:07:32 PM

can you imagine the scene,bellaghy men,slaughtneil men,lavey,ballinderry all full and standing side by side roaring there head off for a dungiven man,where else would you get it ,then you have the screen men giving off that the fight should be in the market yard in drapertown  :D

...and Tyrone men  ;)

dont get to carried away now longrun!

longrunsthefox

I know!! I'm all excited. I'm after scattering one of my children with a left hook.... mighty!!  :P

Drumanee 1

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 06, 2009, 04:47:13 PM
I know!! I'm all excited. I'm after scattering one of my children with a left hook.... mighty!!  :P

youse tyrone men are always hitting cubs :D

Doogie Browser

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 06, 2009, 04:47:13 PM
Always hit them in the ribs or on the back of the head, the welfare cannot see the bruises then  :P

High Wide and Handsome

IM AWAY ON THE BEER AND WILL MAKE MY AWAY TO THE ARENA WHEN IM WELL ENOUGH LANGERED NOT TO FEEL THE COLD!!

GO ON MC CLOSKEY!!!
"Swing er over!"

Drumanee 1

what time are you guys heading towards the arena?think i'l do what the dubs do and head in about 5 mins before it starts!

horse it into him sur!

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on November 06, 2009, 05:13:40 PM
what time are you guys heading towards the arena?think i'l do what the dubs do and head in about 5 mins before it starts!

horse it into him sur!
You mean 5 mins after it starts

Lady GAA GAA

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on November 06, 2009, 05:28:45 PM
this on tv? rogan on tv?

Yes to both.
Sky Sports 1 @ 10pm. McCloskey on at 10pm and Rogan on at 11pm.

Stimpy

mccloskey fight is live at 10pm but rogan fight is highlights at 11

i predict mccloskey to have this chap knocked out by round 3, 5 at the latest,

rogan fight should be tighter