The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

It depends on what the meaning of 'is' is.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2017, 05:07:24 PM
What's a "conservative"?

What's a "proposal"?

What's the definition of "what?"

whitey

Quote from: Puckoon on December 21, 2017, 04:55:54 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2017, 01:43:48 PM
Believe what you want....if you think that was an official policy position of the Republican party thats your perogative, but in my view its just fake news and spin

Fact checkers judged this statement to be half true....if you want to hang your hat on half truths, well thats on you,

If I went back and looked at every think thank that ever advised the Democratic Party Im sure I could find some very interesting suggestions that never saw the light of day in any meaningful way

Maybe a good way to start squaring this endless circle is with some agreeable definitions.

What is a half truth?

What is fake news?

If it is a half truth that my wife had an affair - would I consider it to be fake news?

Well according to Bill Clinton if your wife performed oral sex on a man only SHE would be considered to have engaged in sexual relations. On the other hand if the man performed oral sex on your wife only HE would have engaged in sexual relations

Eamonnca1

If Bill Clinton is still fair game in these discussions then it seems only fair that we can devote a few pages to the antics of Richard Nixon. What say you, Whitey?

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 21, 2017, 09:15:27 PM
If Bill Clinton is still fair game in these discussions then it seems only fair that we can devote a few pages to the antics of Richard Nixon. What say you, Whitey?

Why would I care......I'm a registered Independent

(And btw.....I didn't see Richard Nixon on the campaign trail last year either)

ashman

Quote from: screenexile on December 21, 2017, 04:05:20 PM
Your one in the UN is fairly giving it both barrels today . . . fair play to her endorsing the oppression of 5 million people.

Go USA!!

The US has been oppressing Palestinians for decades .

The Jereusalem capital thing really changes fcuk all . 

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Syferus

Quote from: ashman on December 21, 2017, 11:01:08 PM
Your one in the UN is fairly giving it both barrels today . . . fair play to her endorsing the oppression of 5 million people.

Go USA!!

It sure changed the lives of those who have died because of a useless, hateful piece of diplomacy. Trump's attempts to bully the UN mimics the sort of shít his mate Putin engages in. The sooner this fool is a footnote in history the better.

give her dixie

Quote from: Syferus on December 22, 2017, 01:17:41 AM
Quote from: ashman on December 21, 2017, 11:01:08 PM

Go USA!!

It sure changed the lives of those who have died because of a useless, hateful piece of diplomacy. Trump's attempts to bully the UN mimics the sort of shít his mate Putin engages in. The sooner this fool is a footnote in history the better.

Just like the NRA owns most politicians in the US, so too do the Israeli lobby AIPAC.

They have bought and owned practically all those in power in the US, and despite what the world thinks, they back Israel to the hilt.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Cynthia McKinney told the truth about Israel and it cost her dearly. It finished her political career.

Jell 0 Biafra

In fairness, her da's comments and some other stuff might have had more to do with it:

Other factors in her defeat were her controversial statements regarding Bush's involvement in 9/11,[22][30] her opposition to aid to Israel, a perceived support of Palestinian and Arab causes, and alleged antisemitism by her supporters.[31][32][33][34] and on the night before the primary election, McKinney's father stated on Atlanta television that "Jews have bought everybody ... J-E-W-S."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_McKinney

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

The biggest recipient of US aid is also the richest.

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on December 28, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
It's just like Rosa Parks all over again.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/26/democrat-rep-sheila-jackson-lee-cites-racism-as-source-united-airlines-incident-in-statement.html

This bitch pulled straight from the Hillory Clinton playbook, thank you liberals, you inbred idiots, for the 2018 election, you lose and the rest of us win.................Bigly.

My 401 K and my Roth IRA are flying, cheers Donny, I have no time for you but by feck can you make me money, cheers, I was down 91k under the last liberal idiot that held office before you. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: stew on December 30, 2017, 03:01:06 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on December 28, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
It's just like Rosa Parks all over again.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/26/democrat-rep-sheila-jackson-lee-cites-racism-as-source-united-airlines-incident-in-statement.html

This bitch pulled straight from the Hillory Clinton playbook, thank you liberals, you inbred idiots, for the 2018 election, you lose and the rest of us win.................Bigly.

My 401 K and my Roth IRA are flying, cheers Donny, I have no time for you but by feck can you make me money, cheers, I was down 91k under the last liberal idiot that held office before you. )

If you were losing money in stocks during the Obama presidency then either you're telling lies or you're a very bad investor.

How did your portfolio do under Dubya? Did you somehow do the opposite of what the market was doing then too?