2019 Allianz Football League Division 3.

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 06, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the hop

Quote from: les Antiques on March 28, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
A fully fit and raring to go Quigley would be instrumental to Laois this summer . Realistically he's our only out and out Centre fielder. Meaney Apart

Who would you drop, jol is playing a very deep role but handling a lot of ball and Lillis is one pushing forward at times and kicking a few scores. He also the best passer of the three which will he needed if we leave Donie and Evan inside.

Unlaoised

Quote from: on the hop on March 28, 2019, 10:18:59 PM
Quote from: les Antiques on March 28, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
A fully fit and raring to go Quigley would be instrumental to Laois this summer . Realistically he's our only out and out Centre fielder. Meaney Apart

Who would you drop, jol is playing a very deep role but handling a lot of ball and Lillis is one pushing forward at times and kicking a few scores. He also the best passer of the three which will he needed if we leave Donie and Evan inside.
[/quote

Play Quigers as a number 12 ...some option for a kick out then
LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

I dont think we should be putting pressure on Quigley to be our main man, the chap is 33/34 and just returned from serious injury and lets face it its unlikely that he has 70 minutes in his legs for the white heat of championship.

He is an excellent addition when fit but lets give him a chance to stay fit before we can expect him to run the show.

Don Draper

f**king hell, an attacking wing back would have a field day on Quigley. Lads need to catch themselves on a wee bit.

Nameless

If Quigley can remain fit, he will be starting beside O'Loughlin. Lillis to bench. He is an option at centre back but his lack of pace would be exposed. I'm surprised O'Reilly hasn't been given another run at wing forward and O'Connor as well, he was taken off against Westmeath but was having his best game of the year that day.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Don Draper

I'm sick of these Westmeath f**kers having the upper hand on us. We bet them last year when it counted, we'll see them twice this year when its gonna count. Time to lay down another marker.

redsetanta

I see that tickets are €20 for the game on Saturday and it's unreserved seating in the Hogan only. Im assuming tickets can just be purchased on the day at either of the GAA ticket offices!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Junior Ex Laoistalk

TG4 are covering it too, I'd expect a very small crowd there with very little atmosphere. There are two college games on with it, one before and one after..

redsetanta

I think both A and B College finals are on before us!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: redsetanta on April 03, 2019, 12:32:30 AM
I think both A and B College finals are on before us!

You are correct, my apologies...

Butch Cassidy