European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Quote from: HiMucker on April 14, 2024, 06:33:03 PMEpic scenes
Epic scenes, still in with a chance of the Cup and probably favorites now for the Europa League.
lose loose mange

ONeill

Xhaka lifts the title as his old club collapse.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Turf

Alonso done some job, they were 2nd from bottom when he took over in 2022.
Will stay next season and then head for Real Madrid would be my guess.
Harry Kane must wonder will he ever win anything.

Blowitupref

Barcelona was in strong position in this tie 4-2 ahead then that sending off a big turning point followed by a PSG goal soon after.

Other Champions league match tonight Dortmund have turned things around to lead A Madrid 3-2 on AGG at half time.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

Sending off was idiocy then complaining he was innocent. Was it just me or did cancelo touch the ball?

Captain Obvious

in the terms of total lack of discipline Barcelona have really taken the biscuit tonight.

jcpen

The ref in this Barcelona match is losing the run of himself.
lose loose mange

imtommygunn

The red card was ridiculous(as in what was he thinking and the complaining like that too)and as for xavi being sent off well that's just embarrassing. All that being said I still hope they win as not a big fan of psg.

gallsman

Araujo is excellent, so that was a moment of complete madness. Cancelo is and always has been an absolute moron.

imtommygunn

He shouldn't have went for that tackle but I still think he got the ball. The ball changed direction and I just don't see how it would have without that tackle touching the ball

Captain Obvious

Looking like a Manchester City v PSG Oil Rich Champions league final.

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on Today at 09:49:41 PMHe shouldn't have went for that tackle but I still think he got the ball. The ball changed direction and I just don't see how it would have without that tackle touching the ball

Don't think he touched it at all, and if he did, he came through Dembélé's foot to do it.

Two lose like that from two goals up is pathetic.