NFL Division 2 2019

Started by Horse Box, November 22, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Armagh match is hard to watch. Ref has been poor but Armagh have been tactically clueless their full forward line have been camped on their own 45 sometimes leaving no attackers in the Meath half of the field. Very strong wind to be fair but not a 9 point wind.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

thejuice

If I was an Armagh fan I wouldn't give up the ghost just yet. We'll do our best to make it hard for ourselves in the second half.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Meath 1-09
Armagh 0-05

Armagh with two quick scores
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

GalwayBayBoy

Jaysus, Cork seem in free fall.

thejuice

Meath 1-09
Armagh 0-07

Meath playing a running possession game and it's killing themselves

thejuice

Meath 1-10
Armagh 0-08

10 mins gone.

thejuice

Meath 1-13
Armagh 0-12

Tight one. Armagh stormed back but are struggling to find the posts. Meath back in control. Not over by any means though

thejuice

Meath 2-13
Armagh 0-13

35mins gone

thejuice

J70

Donegal first defeat in a poor performance.

Missed a penalty and then gifted Tipp two quick goals when in control near the end.

3-9 to 0-13 FT

BennyCake

I should have known. We never do well in Navan.

By the way, are we EVER going to get to play Meath at home?!

seafoid

Quote from: BennyCake on February 10, 2019, 03:38:29 PM
I should have known. We never do well in Navan.

By the way, are we EVER going to get to play Meath at home?!
McGeeney is worse than Brexit
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

yellowcard

Poor performance, promotion probably gone after that result today it's probably more likely that we are in a relegation battle, defensively we are just not good enough. This is the last year of McGeeneys contract and it's hard to see how he can get another one since we haven't really progressed anything if you base it on the 3 League results to date.

thejuice

I don't know about that. Soft penalty we got today not given and Jamie Clarke in the team you could have won that game today.

David McKeown

Quote from: thejuice on February 10, 2019, 04:59:11 PM
I don't know about that. Soft penalty we got today not given and Jamie Clarke in the team you could have won that game today.

No I genuinely think Geezer would still have found a way to lose it. Armagh got back into the game and were within a point when they changed tactics to sit back. It's infuriating.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner