Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on November 06, 2009, 11:43:46 PM
He has to give it up now. Was never a boxer anyway.

Will be involved in a digging match near you, very soon.

BTW, fcuk all wrong with his arm.

Hard luck.
Missed his chance in first fight. He'll regret not emptying him then when he had him.

Hurler on the Bitch

Look - he was on borrowed time after 5 rounds. All that 'crowd noise' was misleading - he was not landing, nor hurting Sexton. A half-decent young 'un, will always beat a journeyman with limited skill. End of. Rogie though should keep his sights set on a British title - the 'lucky-punch' syndrome will always give him a fighters' chance ..

DirtyDozen12

Straining to do some explaining!!!!!!!!

Still, ill give rogie plenty of credit, the man just fights, not classy but f**k his fights are exciting.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

DirtyDozen12

f**k it lads, lets watch Sinky Sinclair.

Yes I Would

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 06, 2009, 11:48:36 PM
f**k it lads, lets watch Sinky Sinclair.

f**k that. im catchin the last 5 of Sexcetra on Virgin. 

DirtyDozen12

Is that Magee with Sinky Sinclair  ??? ??? ??? ???

What is the craic there??

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: hardstation on November 06, 2009, 11:48:20 PM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on November 06, 2009, 11:46:29 PM
Look - he was on borrowed time after 5 rounds. All that 'crowd noise' was misleading - he was not landing, nor hurting Sexton. A half-decent young 'un, will always beat a journeyman with limited skill. End of. Rogie though should keep his sights set on a British title - the 'lucky-punch' syndrome will always give him a fighters' chance ..
Bollix. He should just run a chippy.
It's BALLIX - not Bollix - and, between you and me, I wouldn't back him to win a row in a chippy on a Friday night against someone under 25..

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 06, 2009, 11:52:19 PM
Is that Magee with Sinky Sinclair  ??? ??? ??? ???

What is the craic there??

Is that the PSNI waiting to arrest Magee? or ....

peterquaife

Just on the road back from the Dudey fight. Great atmosphere and enjoyable fight. European champion, brilliant. Hopefully now he can push on for a shot @ the world title next year. A lot of good fighters in the division.
And to the half-tanked keyboard warriors with half an eye on the TV and the other half on their computer, what have yous achieved lately?embarrassing.
Fair play and unlucky ot Rogan 'you better believe it'!!!

ONeill

Quote from: peterquaife on November 07, 2009, 12:06:29 AM

And to the half-tanked keyboard warriors with half an eye on the TV and the other half on their computer, what have yous achieved lately?embarrassing.

OK, let's start with you setting an example then. What have you achieved and why is your opinion (even though you've supplied zilch evidence for it) more valued than others? Over to you.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

milltown row

Just back from the McCloskey fight, greats night boxing, while Paul should have knocked your man out earlier, he battered him every round. was surprised at how bad David Hanna was, looked so nervous and was crap. his first pro fight too. he'll probably join Marty in the chip van.

great crowd at the match

ONeill

What would worry me about McCloskey is that a very average Vietnamese boxer knocked tonight's opponent out in 2 rounds this time last year.

ONeill

Quote from: milltown row on November 07, 2009, 12:20:05 AM
Just back from the McCloskey fight, greats night boxing, while Paul should have knocked your man out earlier, he battered him every round. was surprised at how bad David Hanna was, looked so nervous and was crap. his first pro fight too. he'll probably join Marty in the chip van.

great crowd at the match

Did Taggart fight?

milltown row

Na. didn't see him

the place was freezing, was pre warned before i went up. hat scarf and gloves required. must have been 4 thousand at it.

Minder

Quote from: peterquaife on November 07, 2009, 12:06:29 AM
Just on the road back from the Dudey fight. Great atmosphere and enjoyable fight. European champion, brilliant. Hopefully now he can push on for a shot @ the world title next year. A lot of good fighters in the division.
Fair play and unlucky ot Rogan 'you better believe it'!!!

What an arsehole. Do you not sign off your posts with "PQ" anymore?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"