Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 16, 2009, 10:39:26 AM
Quote from: full back on September 16, 2009, 10:35:12 AM
Seen on SS it is at 2am
Is this the actual fight or the time the programme starts at?

That would probably be the time the programme starts at FB, it will be on around 4-5 oclock in the morning our time!!  Think its on Sky Box Office.

Quote from: full back on September 16, 2009, 10:35:12 AM
BTW, never drank my own p1ss before

Stop lying, it doesnt suit you!!

Na, its definitely on SS, not box office
Fcuk that, too late

Wouldnt consider the p1ss thing though

illdecide

I haven't drank my own piss b4 but i've made others drink mine straight from the source :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 16, 2009, 10:54:27 AM
Quote from: illdecide on September 16, 2009, 10:47:32 AM
I haven't drank my own piss b4 but i've made others drink mine straight from the source :D

:D  :D :D

Expect nothing less from you ye boy ye!!!

Might be worth watching for you illdecide, arent you doing a bit of boxing traning at the moment for a fight?

Correct sir, i am. And to tell you the truth i'm not that confident as they guy i'm fighting it like Hulk Hogan and he can box but i'll give it a lash anyway and see how it goes

full back

Quote from: illdecide on September 16, 2009, 11:41:35 AM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 16, 2009, 10:54:27 AM
Quote from: illdecide on September 16, 2009, 10:47:32 AM

:D  :D :D

Expect nothing less from you ye boy ye!!!

Might be worth watching for you illdecide, arent you doing a bit of boxing traning at the moment for a fight?

Correct sir, i am. And to tell you the truth i'm not that confident as they guy i'm fighting it like Hulk Hogan and he can box but i'll give it a lash anyway and see how it goes

:D :D
Get the excuses in beforehand illdecide

illdecide

Correct sir...i'll still knock him out no matter what size he is saan...I'm no Stan Laural myself ;) :D

YogiBear

The fight on Saturday night depends on how the time off has effected Mayweather.  If he comes back to what he was before the break then I have no doubt he will beat Marquez well on points or with a late stoppage.  Juan Diaz was able to out score Marquez in is last fight before Marquez knocked him out in 9th or 10th so if Diaz can out score him Floyd of old will destroy him.  However if Floyd has lost a little bit during his lay off then Marquez def has the tools to beat him allow question mark over how he will find the weight.  I'm taking Mayweather to win an unanimous points decision.

I hear Rogans 'injury' was very convenient for him as ticket sales have been slow with a lot of loyal Breen/Magee supporters staying away after Rogans recent antics.

YogiBear

Rogies new trainer is Paul McCullough.  Think Rogie has 1 maybe 2 fights left in him at most so change of trainer will hardly have much effect to be honest.  If you want to see the rematch Dirty you better get your ticket because you will not see it on TV as Paul McCloskey is fighting for the European title that night on Sky.  Big opportunity for Paul and I hope he takes it to step up a level as allow he is a relative new comer he has not got time on his side and any defeat now would see his world title ambitions evaporate.
Whats Bulgaria like by the way was thinking of going for a week soon.

Galwaybhoy

Just bagged meself a ticket to the Mayweather fight on Saturday.  $300 for the ticket hope the seat is good!

TacadoirArdMhacha

What time are people expecting the fight to start at tonight? Sky's coverage astarts at 2am - would I be safe enough setting the alarm for 3 30am? Don't want to sit up all night as I'm for Dublin in the morning.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on September 19, 2009, 10:29:46 PM
What time are people expecting the fight to start at tonight? Sky's coverage astarts at 2am - would I be safe enough setting the alarm for 3 30am? Don't want to sit up all night as I'm for Dublin in the morning.

What time does sky's coverage end? I would say the fight won't start until around 4am.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on September 19, 2009, 10:33:28 PM

What time does sky's coverage end? I would say the fight won't start until around 4am.

Its down to last till 5am.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

magpie seanie

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on September 19, 2009, 10:35:57 PM
Quote from: anportmorforjfc on September 19, 2009, 10:33:28 PM

Its down to last till 5am.

Tacadoir - I'm in the same boat as you. Think I'll hit the hay shortly and get up at 3.30.

new devil

Madge

Quote from: new devil on September 20, 2009, 05:58:05 AM
Who won?

If you can't tell from the post above you don't deserve to be told.

new devil

didnt read the post above so f**k off you tosser