Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

seafoid

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/07/baby-born-transgender-man-could-become-first-person-without/

A baby could become the first person without a legal mother if a transgender man wins a historic court battle. 

Lawyers representing the parent told a judge that he had been biologically able to get pregnant and give birth but had legally become a man when the child was born.

The man wants to be identified as the child's "father" or "parent" on a birth certificate, however a birth registrar told the man the law requires people who give birth to children to be registered as mothers.

The man has since taken legal action against the body set up to administer statutory provisions relating to the registration of births and deaths after complaining of discrimination.

He said forcing him to register as the child's "mother" breached his human right to respect for private and family life.

The man added that such "interference" was not proportionate or necessary in the light of changes which had "evolved in society".
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

nrico2006

More details emerging of the sinister behaviour of Kevin McGourty in the paper today.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Taylor

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 10, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
More details emerging of the sinister behaviour of Kevin McGourty in the paper today.

?

under the bar

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 10, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
Pretty sad stuff alright

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

thebuzz

Quote from: seafoid on June 18, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 18, 2018, 11:34:27 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 17, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
Lycra pricks
https://twitter.com/FOBRacing/status/1008401379264749570?s=19

Lynching offence in Kildare...
That is appalling. My sympathies to the horse

At the start I thought what's the big deal but then I saw those dicks going up the inside. That's a hateful action.

Aristo 60

Asal Mor

Cycling is the new golf as the sport of choice for wankers. Of course, golf is still golf. Both are grand pastimes, but people who take them seriously as sports and get dressed up for them are pure evil.

illdecide

I'm not on here to defend cyclists but lads use a we bit of your wit, if a motorist starts doing donuts on a road or causes a serious crash from driving like a dick you don't start shouting ban all motorists. In cycling there obviously are some dicks about and deserve a boot up the hole but you can't just say ban all cyclists because there are a few morons out there.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thewobbler

Quote from: illdecide on June 19, 2018, 09:09:35 AM
I'm not on here to defend cyclists but lads use a we bit of your wit, if a motorist starts doing donuts on a road or causes a serious crash from driving like a dick you don't start shouting ban all motorists. In cycling there obviously are some dicks about and deserve a boot up the hole but you can't just say ban all cyclists because there are a few morons out there.

I get what you're saying.

But motorcyclists are generally the most cautious people on our roads. Their movements are usually so deliberate. Car drivers meanwhile  tend to give more room to white van drivers, who in turn give more room to bus drivers, who in turn give more room to HGV drivers. This chain is completely natural, as an increased chance of getting crushed to death, usually evokes greater caution.

For some reason, cyclists seem unwilling / unable / immune towards accepting their place on this food chain. Usually citing some bullshit about being here before cars, they'll ride where they want, when they want, and are determined that it's everyone else's responsibility to look out for them.

It takes a particularly selfish and insular personality trait to behave like on public roads. Hence, people who are drawn to cycling on roads are, by and large, c***ts.