Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Hard to read much into that result. Monreal was the pivot for the defence. Hilarious stuff but forced on them by injury.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StGallsGAA

So what about Merson's recommendation for Wenger to sell Sanchez to United so he can have a crack at winning the league?

ONeill

Same old crap. Wenger has to see the light. Seriously.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 19, 2017, 08:05:46 PM
So what about Merson's recommendation for Wenger to sell Sanchez to United so he can have a crack at winning the league?

Merson just has about enough brains not to eat himself! Possibly the biggest Muppet on TV.

Syferus

No shit do they need to keep Sanchez.

tyroneman

Same old shit, Wenger addresses 1 position each year and thinks that is the magic number

So far off a top 4 team, never mind CL it's unttrue.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on August 19, 2017, 11:50:53 PM
Same old crap. Wenger has to see the light. Seriously.

He needs to see the door! The man is a spent force as a manager capable of winning the title.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

mrdeeds

ONeill

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on August 27, 2017, 11:01:24 PM
He has lost his marbles.

He has but surely the players have to take some responsibility
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Not in this multi-millionaire environment.

Main Street

Nigel Winterburn in a deluded fit has decided that because of a past association with Arsenal, that he is responsible for what transpired against Liverpool and that he should publicly apologise for it, on behalf of the club.
I assume these days that Nigel must be 11 pence short of the full shilling

"Firstly, being associated with the club, I need to apologise to the supporters.
"I was there yesterday and I really did feel for them. People know I work for the club but this morning I am a little bit lost for words."
etc etc.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Minder on August 27, 2017, 11:12:33 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 27, 2017, 11:01:24 PM
He has lost his marbles.

He has but surely the players have to take some responsibility

Club record signing on bench. German league LB of year on bench and a right back starting LB. Playin Ox a couple of days after he says he wants to leave. Only one man responsible for that. Ox first to leave the sinking ship. Watch him become a superstar under a proper coach. Mustafi being loaned out. Madness.

Syferus

Can't believe Chelsea want an average player like Oxlade-Chamberlain. I suppose £35 million is inflated by him being English but it's a good sum for someone who isn't going to be much of a loss.

Walter Cronc

Talk of City now offering Sterling & cash for Sanchez.