Author Topic: Thread to invent headlines for the Irish Independent  (Read 5162 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

Syferus

• View Profile
Re: Thread to invent headlines for the Irish Independent
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2017, 01:37:32 PM »
Should a newspaper be covering news? Have you been drinking before noon Seafoid?

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2017, 02:17:46 PM »
Should a newspaper be covering news? Have you been drinking before noon Seafoid?
There is an awful lot they don't cover. I see they have another interview with the mother of Rachel O'Reilly on how evil Joe is . FFS
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2017, 02:19:14 PM »
Should the Indo be supporting this ?

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/meet-the-group-who-posed-as-13yearold-when-talking-to-rte-producer-55-leading-to-his-arrest-36338400.html

And did the RTE person commit a crime ?

Legally it may not be a crime as their is no victim but in fairness I think all right minded people want Paedos exposed, preferably before they do what they are planning to do. I have no issue with this being reported.

Avondhu star

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2017, 06:44:32 PM »

Shouldn't that be " before breakfast"
We have declared for an Irish Republic. We will live under no other law

seafoid

• View Profile