Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 94150 times)

Square Ball

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1230 on: February 07, 2018, 10:21:34 PM »
So, what way does IPTV work? If you buy a box how do you get it set up? Is it easy to use?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

trileacman

• View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: February 07, 2018, 11:02:15 PM »
So, what way does IPTV work? If you buy a box how do you get it set up? Is it easy to use?

I know a fella whoíll sort ya out, heís big in that petty crime scene, Iílll refer ya on to his website here.

https://goo.gl/images/cjFeKj
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Square Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: February 08, 2018, 09:01:44 AM »

I know a fella whoíll sort ya out, heís big in that petty crime scene, Iílll refer ya on to his website here.

Appraiaite that, thanks.👍
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Don Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: February 08, 2018, 03:17:16 PM »
Tempted to get Sky back. Went on the live chat the other night, said I was a former subscriber paid £70-80 per month for years and was there any deals for old customers to come back. He had me on for over 20 mins asking questions about who was in the house, what we watched, did we want phone or broadband as well etc etc.

Then at the end he said he could give me the entertainment package for £20p/m. That was the price on the website in the other tab I had open. Told him in future he shouldn't waste people's time as much.

They have been sending me letters roughly every month about rejoining with offers since I left them. Guess I'll just have to wait for the next letter.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 08, 2018, 03:40:33 PM »
Square Ball if you trawl back through the last 10/20 pages of this thread thereís loads of info on IPTV. Itís relatively easy to set up, Iíd say the lack of responses you got is because of the amount of times itís come up recently  :)

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 08, 2018, 11:34:03 PM »

You buy a box. If recommend a mag 256, about 80 pound or so. Then you hook that box up to the web and enter a server address which you will need to pay someone for. If recommend you take out no more than 3 months subscription.

Now only do this if you have consistent  broadband speed of 10mb or more and your usage doesn't have a limit. If you need a hand finding a subscription send me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction.

trileacman

• View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: February 09, 2018, 07:53:42 PM »

You buy a box. If recommend a mag 256, about 80 pound or so. Then you hook that box up to the web and enter a server address which you will need to pay someone for. If recommend you take out no more than 3 months subscription.

Now only do this if you have consistent  broadband speed of 10mb or more and your usage doesn't have a limit. If you need a hand finding a subscription send me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks for that, Iím considering doing the same as sq ball.

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 09, 2018, 08:23:46 PM »
If u have a Samsung or lg smart tv u can run the iptv thru it. £50 for the year. Need about 7mb speed

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 10, 2018, 01:03:22 PM »
If u have a Samsung or lg smart tv u can run the iptv thru it. £50 for the year. Need about 7mb speed

Thatís right. And if you donít have any of above TVs the app is available on Amazon firestick or firebox

StGallsGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: February 11, 2018, 04:50:22 PM »
Can you run it thru.a Sony Bravia Android?

DickyRock

• View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 11, 2018, 06:16:38 PM »
Thanks guys. Sub got for 50. Good job

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 11, 2018, 06:22:33 PM »
Can you run it thru.a Sony Bravia Android?
Has to be lg/Samsung as far as I know

trileacman

• View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 22, 2018, 10:47:53 PM »
How do you connect your MAG 256 to the internet? Has it built in WIFI receivers or does it run off an Ethernet cord??