Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 24, 2020, 09:29:15 PM
Quote from: balladmaker on March 24, 2020, 09:22:31 PM
To date:
Britain 417 deaths
Island of Ireland 12 deaths

Britain has 10 times the population of Ireland, yet has 35 times the deaths .... they're getting badly hit across the water.
Not entirely a fair comparison as the Brits are mostly getting nailed in London, which isn't surprising as a global hub with a high population density.

Wales is getting hit pretty hard too, 22 dead now; population <2m I think?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Gmac on March 25, 2020, 04:33:00 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 25, 2020, 04:09:48 PM
Quote from: MayoBuck on March 25, 2020, 12:12:08 PM
The death toll in Spain has overtaken China now. 738 confirmed in the last 24 hours.

Spain may turn out to be the worst.

Spain has announced it is buying €432m of medical equipment from China as it tries to contend with a surge in hospitalisations caused by the coronavirus, which has killed more than 700 people in the country in the last 24 hours. Salvador Illa, health minister, said the purchase included more than 550m masks, for both health professionals and patients, 5.5m tests and 950 respirators.
china profiting from the virus selling medical supplies all over the world , 1.3 billion people in China and they have less dead than Spain? Something fishy there either they are lying or something more sinister, countries will have to learn to be self reliant in the future is the lesson to be learned from this .

Definite fudging of numbers by the Chinese but you have to remember they have a pretty oppressive govt there. Lockdown is / was lockdown. There was no seeing if you'll stick to it, the alternative was some gulag near Mongolia if you were lucky.

johnnycool

imtommygunn

2 today... I must have missed the second one yesterday.

Ramping up :(

RadioGAAGAA

china profiting from the virus selling medical supplies all over the world , 1.3 billion people in China and they have less dead than Spain? Something fishy there either they are lying or something more sinister, countries will have to learn to be self reliant in the future is the lesson to be learned from this .

f**k up you stupid grade A w**ker.

Do you really think they decided to stop their whole economy for a couple of months - costing hundreds of billions if not more than a trillion USD - so they could sell a few hundred million USD worth of medical equipment around the world?

I know you've a long history of posting stupid MAGA shite - but never go full retard you fuckwit.
i usse an speelchekor

Gmac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 25, 2020, 04:53:20 PM

f**k up you stupid grade A w**ker.

Do you really think they decided to stop their whole economy for a couple of months - costing hundreds of billions if not more than a trillion USD - so they could sell a few hundred million USD worth of medical equipment around the world?

I know you've a long history of posting stupid MAGA shite - but never go full retard you fuckwit.
you are jumping to a lot of conclusions there and personal abuse is not permitted on this site .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macdanger2 on March 25, 2020, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 24, 2020, 09:29:15 PM
Quote from: balladmaker on March 24, 2020, 09:22:31 PM
To date:
Britain 417 deaths
Island of Ireland 12 deaths

Britain has 10 times the population of Ireland, yet has 35 times the deaths .... they're getting badly hit across the water.
Not entirely a fair comparison as the Brits are mostly getting nailed in London, which isn't surprising as a global hub with a high population density.

Wales is getting hit pretty hard too, 22 dead now; population <2m I think?

Transfers from sheep... too soon?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

five points

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 25, 2020, 04:40:26 PM

Definite fudging of numbers by the Chinese but you have to remember they have a pretty oppressive govt there. Lockdown is / was lockdown. There was no seeing if you'll stick to it, the alternative was some gulag near Mongolia if you were lucky.

Chances are the victims, millions of them, were sent to gulags, or worse.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Gmac on March 25, 2020, 05:08:38 PM
you are jumping to a lot of conclusions there and personal abuse is not permitted on this site .

I'm jumping to conclusions? From the gibbering idiot that thinks the Chinese concocted this to make money?

Any personal abuse you get you deserve for thinking like that.
i usse an speelchekor

five points

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 25, 2020, 05:16:40 PM

I'm jumping to conclusions? From the gibbering idiot that thinks the Chinese concocted this to make money?

He never said or implied that though.

Gmac

where did I say they concocted this to make money ? Are they selling medical supplies all over the globe ?

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Gmac on March 25, 2020, 05:39:51 PM
where did I say they concocted this to make money ? Are they selling medical supplies all over the globe ?

Quotechina profiting from the virus selling medical supplies all over the world , 1.3 billion people in China and they have less dead than Spain? Something fishy there either they are lying or something more sinister, countries will have to learn to be self reliant in the future is the lesson to be learned from this .

What else does more sinister mean?

i usse an speelchekor

five points

You deliberately missed the middle bit there.

Gmac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 25, 2020, 05:53:38 PM

Quotechina profiting from the virus selling medical supplies all over the world , 1.3 billion people in China and they have less dead than Spain? Something fishy there either they are lying or something more sinister, countries will have to learn to be self reliant in the future is the lesson to be learned from this .

What else does more sinister mean?
did u answer my questions

Art Mc Crory’s Sofa

You clearly implied it.