Monaghan vs. Fermanagh - Saturday May 20th - Clones

Started by GrandMasterFlash, May 15, 2017, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Itchy

Quote from: twohands!!! on May 20, 2017, 07:23:38 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 20, 2017, 07:16:43 PM
The black card was brought in to prevent or punish cynical fouling. How then was KH blacked carded for reacting to being pulled when neither himself or were on the ball, and Monaghan were the team in possession?  As usual it's always the man who reacts gets punished

I think the fact that his reaction was so blatant (and fairly close to the lineman) was what did for him.

He tripped the Fermanagh player with his hand. Stonewall black card, very stupid from Hughes.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Itchy on May 20, 2017, 07:29:45 PM
Quote from: twohands!!! on May 20, 2017, 07:23:38 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 20, 2017, 07:16:43 PM
The black card was brought in to prevent or punish cynical fouling. How then was KH blacked carded for reacting to being pulled when neither himself or were on the ball, and Monaghan were the team in possession?  As usual it's always the man who reacts gets punished

I think the fact that his reaction was so blatant (and fairly close to the lineman) was what did for him.

He tripped the Fermanagh player with his hand. Stonewall black card, very stupid from Hughes.

Oh yeah it was a stonewall black card all day long.

manfromdelmonte

Itchy

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

twohands!!!

An Watcher

joemamas

Just when you thought Martin Carney could not get any worse, he now has introduced chuckling into his commentary.
As my kids say to me "your not funny"

twohands!!!

Quote from: joemamas on May 20, 2017, 07:45:17 PM
Just when you thought Martin Carney could not get any worse, he now has introduced chuckling into his commentary.
As my kids say to me "your not funny"

I'm only listening because I'm waiting for Darragh Maloney to hit him a belt to get him to shut up.

An Watcher

I'm struggling along with Sidebottom on bbc2. 

bennydorano

Fermanagh have one of the best Midfielders in Ireland in Eoin Donnelly, hit the ball out to him ffs keeper.

Syferus

Itchy