Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2019, 12:13:10 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 22, 2019, 12:04:12 PM
Trillick vs. Clonoe and Coalisland vs. Killyclogher have now been moved to Pomeroy - throw-in times unchanged.

Info on the evening double header in Healy Park to be confirmed shortly.
Games moved to Fintona this evening for the double header.
Now confirmed for Stewartstown. Same times of 6:45 and 8:15.

LeoMc

Omagh team and pitch both out of their depth this weekend!
  :) :)

I'll get my coat.

bigfrank

Venue Confirmed 🔵⚪️

Please Share!

We have just received official confirmation that tonight's game has now been confirmed to be taking place in @DGNHurlingclub, Dungannon at 8.15pm!

Galbally v Greencastle

trileacman

Are the games being streamed from pomeroy?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2019, 12:30:31 PM
Trillick vs. Clonoe and Coalisland vs. Killyclogher have now been moved to Pomeroy - throw-in times unchanged.

Final confirmation. The Greencastle Galbally game will be a stand alone game in Dungannon hurling field at 8:15.

WT4E

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2019, 02:18:44 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

Final confirmation. The Greencastle Galbally game will be a stand alone game in Dungannon hurling field at 8:15.

You talk some shite...

Angelo

Good wins for Coalisland and Trillick.

Think the three teams qualified for the semis now are the three best in county at present and hard to pick a favourite between them, they all came through fairly stern tests comfortable enough. Can't really see the winner of Carrickmore/Edendork going any further than the semis.

Is Mark Hayes of Killyclogher out with a long term injury? He doesn't seem to have played any football at all this year. He looked like the main man for the county U17s last year and was looking forward to seeing how he got on with Killyclogher and the county u-20s this year. I notice Murnaghan wasn't named either.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

TF15

He's been injured the majority of the season. He played the minor final yesterday and was very good but his conditioning might not be at the level needed for senior football.

GetOverTheBar

Tiernan McCann clearly injured at the end of the first half, comes out, still unable to run properly togs out in full forward and doesn't do a tap whole second half, why did they just not take him off.

PMG1

Murnaghan plates the full game but was very quiet, Hayes came on with 10 to go

Moonshine

Quote from: WT4E on September 22, 2019, 12:23:03 PM
Quote from: sidelineball on September 22, 2019, 12:18:31 PM
Drove through six mile cross yesterday on the way to the errigal Omagh game.
It's a fairly big village, they obviously don't have a GAA team there so what club would claim this population?

Should be beragh but errigal claim the good ones in case they short numbers some year.

Very ironic you called someone out earlier for talking shite when you come out with this..

Moonshine

Trillick and coalisland will be some game next week. Match ups will be key.. Both play the same 14 behind ball most of the time and counter at speed when turnover happens.. what's the story in trillick is seany not manager anymore as I see donnelly is doing alot along line.. seems harsh

omaghjoe

Quote from: WT4E on September 22, 2019, 12:23:03 PM
Quote from: sidelineball on September 22, 2019, 12:18:31 PM
Drove through six mile cross yesterday on the way to the errigal Omagh game.
It's a fairly big village, they obviously don't have a GAA team there so what club would claim this population?

Should be beragh but errigal claim the good ones in case they short numbers some year.

Total BS reply obiviously.

Beragh pitch is all of 1.5 miles down the road...mixed area so smaller player pool. Very little cross over to errigal from outside despite the delusional attitude on here (prob from up east) that seems to think they have the pick of mid and south tyrone and the smaller clubs make do with the rest. In fact any of the crossover I've known has been away from errigal.

Redhand Santa

Is the senior semi finals definitely this week? No games down for division one so I'm assuming it is. What is the schedule for the rest of league then or when is the county final being played? I thought it would be Sunday the 20th but if semi finals this week maybe it's the week before that?

HealyHellRaiser

I think its fair to say last nights intermediate game was a great advertisement for things thats good in our game. Galbally worthy winners on the night but Greencastle will count themselves unlucky not to get over the line.

Two totally committed teams going hammer and tong without any handbags or bad tackles, just hard championship football.

This victory was probably the first Galbally have been tested like this all year and to be fair they came through even with a struggle.

Greencastle can content themselves on pushing them so far when no1 gave them a hope.

Coalisland and Trillick will hopefully be a cracker next weekend one would suspect the winner will come from this?