Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Chelsea still look far from convincing under Lampard yet he doesn't seem to get the same heat from the media like some other managers?

sid waddell

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 17, 2020, 04:59:52 PM
Chelsea still look far from convincing under Lampard yet he doesn't seem to get the same heat from the media like some other managers?
They made a great effort to beat their weekly three goal handicap

Bravo Lamps and his young home grown lions

The very best of British fighting spirit

square_ball

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

Cunny Funt

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 18, 2020, 06:27:37 PM
Wonder goal by lanzini

Do well to see a better goal scored this season.

GJL

Season is crazy. Hard to know who will win it. Spurs should be pushing on better than they are but throwing away a 3-0 lead is poor. City look decent but not what they were. Liverpool looked average so far and now without VVD they will struggle. Everton look good but can they sustain it? Utd are too inconsistent. Chelsea the same as Utd.

Impossible to predict.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: GJL on October 18, 2020, 07:36:50 PM
Season is crazy. Hard to know who will win it. Spurs should be pushing on better than they are but throwing away a 3-0 lead is poor. City look decent but not what they were. Liverpool looked average so far and now without VVD they will struggle. Everton look good but can they sustain it? Utd are too inconsistent. Chelsea the same as Utd.

Impossible to predict.
Lol

lurganblue

Impossible to predict.

Villa not even get a mention  :P

imtommygunn

Another great result for them.

Hound

Quote from: lurganblue on October 19, 2020, 09:57:46 AM

Impossible to predict.

On oddschecker this morning they had Aston Villa 66/1 to win the league as the current 'Most Popular Bet'!

City into odds on favorites, Liverpool out to 5/2

shark

Quote from: Hound on October 19, 2020, 01:33:19 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on October 19, 2020, 09:57:46 AM

Impossible to predict.

On oddschecker this morning they had Aston Villa 66/1 to win the league as the current 'Most Popular Bet'!

City into odds on favorites, Liverpool out to 5/2

Maybe people speculating on COVID blowing up the season, and Villa winning on PPG  ;D

Boycey

I was looking at the betting last night at the Villa are 40/1 with PP  :o. I was astounded at City being odds on as opposed to Liverpool's 5/2, City have plenty of questions about them too in my opinion. The only thing I can think of is there sheer weight of numbers may stand to them in this strange season.....

ziggy90

Quote from: Boycey on October 20, 2020, 10:00:29 AM
I was looking at the betting last night at the Villa are 40/1 with PP  :o. I was astounded at City being odds on as opposed to Liverpool's 5/2, City have plenty of questions about them too in my opinion. The only thing I can think of is there sheer weight of numbers may stand to them in this strange season.....
I wonder if the Vile's excellent start to the season has anything to do with the fact that they're not playing in front of their own 'supporters'?
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

ziggy90

Quote from: Boycey on October 20, 2020, 10:00:29 AM

I wonder if the Vile's excellent start to the season has anything to do with the fact that they're not playing in front of their own 'supporters'?  ;D
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

GetOverTheBar

Have to give Villa great credit, they looked dead and buried last year before the restart. Dean Smith has proved a lot of people wrong.

Barkley may well turn out to be a really clever signing from them, an undoubted talent.