Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronco

I thought it was embarrassing but different strokes for different folks...

From the Bunker

Quote from: Bronco on September 27, 2020, 12:33:00 PM
I thought it was embarrassing but different strokes for different folks...

Ah yes, it all went so wrong after that day! Klopp making sure the fans connected with the players and vice versa.  ;D

Captain Obvious

VAR strikes again. Dier knew little about that as the ball hit his arm. Newcastles only shot on target the goal from the penalty.

quit yo jibbajabba

Theyre determined to turn the game into a farce

Bronco

I don't have much sympathy for Dier there. He had his arms away from his body and knows the rules, only has himself to blame.

laoislad

Some performance from Leicester. City all over the place.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Is it averaging a penalty game in the premiership?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

I see the European Champions got walloped today too, PSG not pulling up many trees either. Still being in pre-season mode not ideal it seems.

sid waddell

Great stuff

This has been a very exciting opening to the season

Liverpool, Everton, Leeds and Leicester would be a great top four come the end

Proper football

All we need now is Villa challenging again

Lamps can breathe easy that he has an even more defensively naive manager to take the heat off him in the media

Bronco

League over after 2 games. Liverpool have it won already. Standard is shockingly poor these days.

delgany

Question re : Man Utd VAR penalty yesterday - game was over, if player hits a post or gk saves and there is a rebound - can they score ? Or is the match completed with the kick ?

Captain Obvious

Manchester City carrying last season flaky form into the new season.

sid waddell

Quote from: Bronco on September 27, 2020, 06:39:01 PM
League over after 2 games. Liverpool have it won already. Standard is shockingly poor these days.
Standard looks a good deal better in terms of depth than last season, looks like less diddy teams there

Liverpool won't hit 99 points this time

89 might win it

thebigfella

Quote from: delgany on September 27, 2020, 06:42:36 PM
Question re : Man Utd VAR penalty yesterday - game was over, if player hits a post or gk saves and there is a rebound - can they score ? Or is the match completed with the kick ?

Match would have been over, it had to go in first time per the rules.

BennyCake

Pep is turning into Wenger. Already stayed too long.