Derry semis and finals. Nanny state gone mad?

Started by ha ha derry, September 08, 2009, 01:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ha ha derry

Just looking at page 59 of the county derry post. Fcuk me, wats it all about ???

ha ha derry

Drumanee 1

Quote from: ha ha derry on September 08, 2009, 01:17:28 PM
Just looking at page 59 of the county derry post. Fcuk me, wats it all about ???

u tell us,you started the thread at least tell us what it's about

ha ha derry

no parking for players and management at celtic park unless you travel by coach. no smoking. have to announce teams at least 15 min before throw in. warm ups monitored by official. fines fines fines.

robertemmet

from Derry Website

Championship Regulations and Match Day Regulations and Rules 
Match day regulations and details for Championship Derry Championship Regulations 2009
These regulations have been drawn up for all championship games under the control of Derry CCC and are in line with the championship regulations as drawn up by Coiste Riarachain Na gCluichi and as approved by Ard Chomhairle.

Derry CCC will appoint a Field Steward who shall act as a Monitor/Advisor and shall report all breaches of regulations to Derry CCC.

Clubs are advised that Derry CCC is determined that the presentation and control of all games will be of the highest standard.

Clubs are responsible for ensuring that their players and management are fully aware of the regulations and that these regulations are strictly adhered to at all times.

Number of Players
Only 24 players will be permitted into the Pitch Enclosure
Players must retain their passes to gain entry to the pitch enclosure.
NO PASS NO ENTRY.

Number of Club Officials
Club Officials must also retain their passes to be permitted into the pitch enclosure
Only 4 club officials will be permitted into the Pitch Enclosure: 
This must include:
"A" Bainisteoir and Maor Foirne
"B" Team Medical Officer
"C" Other designated mentor
Substitutes (9) shall occupy  designated areas in Celtic Park  as instructed by Derry CCC. Club Secretary or Ass Secretary Chairman or Vice Chairman may sit along with their substitutes in the  designated  area.

Penalty-
(a) Fine 100euro per breach of Regulation
(b)  Chairman, Secretary and 'Person(s) in Charge of Team' charged under
(Rule 7.2 (e)  T.O. 2009)
Misconduct considered to have Discredited the Association   

MATCH DAY REGULATIONS

These regulations have been drawn up for all championship games under the control of Derry CCC and are in line with the championship regulations as drawn up by Coiste Riarachain Na gCluichi and as approved by Ard Chomhairle
Team Mentors

BAINISTEOIR
One authorised team official MUST wear a distinctive top, which shall have the word "BAINISTEOIR" in clear large letters. This person shall remain within the dugouts or designated areas.

MAOR FOIRNE
One authorised team official MUST wear a distinctive top, which shall have the word "MAOR FOIRNE" in clear large letters.
This person may move alongside the sideline, the opposite line and the end lines to make changes and/or to give instructions to players, as instructed by the "BAINISTEOIR".
This person MUST return to the dugout / designated area after carrying out the instructions of the "BAINISTEOIR"
MAOR FOIRNE MAY NOT ACT AS A WATER CARRIER

Medical Officer
The Team Medical Officer (Physio/ Doctor) or authorised official MUST wear a distinctive top. The Medical person may only enter the field of play when instructed to do so by the referee or linesman.

Penalty 100 Euro fine per breach of regulation

Substitutes
Substitutes will sit in the allocated seating area in Celtic Park.
A maximum of three substitutes, without a ball, shall be allowed to warm up on the sideline at any one time. They shall be confined to their own half of the field.
A substitution may only be made during a break in play, (A break in play is when the ball has gone out of play following a score or a wide or a stoppage in play called by the referee for medical attention to an injured player.)After the substitute has given a substitution slip to the referee or the side line official. The linesman shall authorise and control the entry of a substitute on to the field of play.

Penalty-Fine-100 Euro per breach of Regulation

Team List
SEMI-FINALS
Club Secretaries are asked to summit the team list Number 1 = 24 only to the County P.R.O. Sean Gunning no later than 8pm on Wed 9th September 2009 for inclusion in the match day program. All players must wear jerseys as numbered in the program. Any changes to team must be notified to P.R.O. at least 15 minutes before throw in.

Penalty-Fine-500 euro for breach of regulation.

Punctuality
Teams must be on the field 10 minutes before the appointed starting time, no matter what time they commence their warm up.
The half time interval shall not exceed 10 minutes
C.C.C. will provide each team with a Field Monitor who will be made known to the team's manger / managers before their match, the monitor assigned to your team will:
1. Advise your manager/ managers of which dug out you will be using on the day.
2. Advise your manager/ managers of which goal they are shooting into in the warm up period.
3. Advise your manager/ managers that only 2 minutes of the warm up time period is left.
4. Advise your manager / managers 2 minutes before the stated times below that there is 2 minutes left before your team needs to take the pitch for the game.
5. Advise your manager / managers that only 2 minutes of the half time break remains and that your team needs to be ready to take the pitch again.

Penalty: 40 euro fine for every minute late.

All Players including subs must vacate the pitch at half time
Penalty 500 euro fine.

Warm up times for the following clubs are:
Saturday 12th September:

Greenlough & Slaughtmanus 3pm to 3.15pm both teams must be back on the pitch for 3.20 pm

Foreglen & Ballymaguigan 5 pm to 5.15 pm both teams must be back on the pitch for 5.20 pm

Sunday 13th September
Loup & Bellaghy 2.30 to 2.45 both teams must be back on the pitch for 2.50 pm

Dungiven & Glenullin 4.30 pm to 4.45 pm both teams must be back on the pitch for 4.50 pm.
Fine 100 Euro for breach of regulation.

Water Carriers NO CLUB PERSONALE ARE PERMITTED TO DO WATER CARRIER
C.C.C will make sure that 4 water carriers will be provided for each game. Clubs must provide their water bottles to the water carriers after their warm up sessions.

NO PLAYERS / MANAGEMENT  WILL BE PERMITTED TO PARK THEIR CARS IN CELTIC PARK.
PASSES WILL BE ISSUED TO THE CLUBS FOR PLAYERS TO PARK IN  THE COLLEGE GROUND CAR PARK.
TEAMS TRAVELING BY BUS WILL BE PERMITTED TO PARK THE BUS  IN CELTIC PARK.

NO SMOKING ALLOWED WITHIN THE PITCH CONFINES.

ha ha derry

thanks for clarifing that robertemmet. now i have to find a club barrister for the county final LOL.

HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD

[/quote]

Feck if we were there we would be paying fines for the next 10 years!!!!

Also I see that smoking is banned. I wonder if that also relates to county board officials, cause on the day of us v Glenulliin a certain county official was walking on the pitch smoking and then SHE walked over to the side and threw the cig down just in front of the stand.

Bogball XV

and mccloy's drive towards professionalism and discipline gets him further notice from his croke park masters - ulterior motives here anyone?

Bogball XV

Quote from: HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD on September 08, 2009, 01:51:31 PM

Feck if we were there we would be paying fines for the next 10 years!!!!

Also I see that smoking is banned. I wonder if that also relates to county board officials, cause on the day of us v Glenulliin a certain county official was walking on the pitch smoking and then SHE walked over to the side and threw the cig down just in front of the stand.
[/quote]
if i remember rightly a glenullin sub was smoking at half time during the final v bellaghy in '07 :D :D

ha ha derry

lynchs management team 4no. x 20 cigs each @ £100 = 8 grand.   :'(

wats that 4 ref

fcuk lads i thought armagh co board were clowns they all must be when they get a place on these co boards and most wouldnt know if she blown up r stuffed.

winsamsoon

It is official the powers that be have gone crazier than they already where.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ha ha derry

sorry sir, no jeans or trainers ! proper dress only :D

ha ha derry

sorry madam, your  2 children can,t wear those club tops. may cause offence to other patrons.

Rawhide

cccc is a true supporter lol