Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driveherin

Clonoe and Errigal at it again eh?????? So Daisy hit PJ....Clonoe Nr20 hit Daisy from behind, Daisy was unconscious before he hit the ground. Then a guy in grey hoodie (was he a sub or jumped the wire?) punched the unconscious Daisy on the head....that's pretty damn dangerous!!!! And that was all the clip showed! What happened after that???
Will it be swept under the carpet like Coalisland/Ardboe last year? What will Wee Mel and his disciplinary panel have to say about it???

tothetop03

Quote from: driveherin on June 12, 2017, 08:05:16 AM
Clonoe and Errigal at it again eh?????? So Daisy hit PJ....Clonoe Nr20 hit Daisy from behind, Daisy was unconscious before he hit the ground. Then a guy in grey hoodie (was he a sub or jumped the wire?) punched the unconscious Daisy on the head....that's pretty damn dangerous!!!! And that was all the clip showed! What happened after that???
Will it be swept under the carpet like Coalisland/Ardboe last year? What will Wee Mel and his disciplinary panel have to say about it???

That was it all over when every one realised mcdermot was out cold it was all over would not have lasted a minute...

Norf Tyrone

I am sure Castlederg and CNG are keen to see tge outcome.

No points each wasn't it?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Taylor

The clip I saw was short however the actions are pretty clear.

The book should be thrown at the guys involved however no doubt it will be a hush hush job yet again for the big clubs :-\

tothetop03

Game could be declared void..... So if you are a point behind in a game just get a mentor to run off the sideline and hit a player of the opposition and get a row going.... As a Clonoe man i would take any medicine we have coming...but is so disappointing in a game we where winning with time near up and Errigal start a row...2013 county semi final in Dungannon we where 7 point in front Daisy came on as a sub hit 3/4 of our players tried his best to start a row we had no players reacted and he got sent off.... one thing i can be sure he will not do want he done on saturday against us ever again....

LeoMc

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 09:38:54 AM
Game could be declared void..... So if you are a point behind in a game just get a mentor to run off the sideline and hit a player of the opposition and get a row going.... As a Clonoe man i would take any medicine we have coming...but is so disappointing in a game we where winning with time near up and Errigal start a row...2013 county semi final in Dungannon we where 7 point in front Daisy came on as a sub hit 3/4 of our players tried his best to start a row we had no players reacted and he got sent off.... one thing i can be sure he will not do want he done on saturday against us ever again....

Almost sounds like you are proud of it?

The Trap

Errigal manager had a reputation for starting rows when he was a player and things were going against his team.......however he was pretty clever at it......unlike Daisy apparently.......hope he is ok though, sounds like he got a couple of dirty digs.

tothetop03

Quote from: LeoMc on June 12, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

No not proud at all would rather it did not happen... when you enter the field of play to do what he done ..you cant complain if you get a slap....

blewuporstuffed

Back to a point made previously on the board. There are far too many men inside the wire that shouldn't be at club games.
There seemed to be quite a few from both sides in that incident.
Another thing that needs to be stamped out is manager/water boys/backroom team etc entering the field of play.
Referees should be instructed not to tolerate it at all.
It is the cause of more rows in games.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

LeoMc

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

No not proud at all would rather it did not happen... when you enter the field of play to do what he done ..you cant complain if you get a slap....
Fair enough, it sounds like he deserved the first one if it came from a player on the field, not from behind though.

tothetop03

Quote from: LeoMc on June 12, 2017, 10:33:36 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

Fair enough, it sounds like he deserved the first one if it came from a player on the field, not from behind though.

I agree 100 percent....but as you know in these incidents there are no rules and regulations adhered too...McDermot stays on the ljne on the game was over in other 20 seconds....

blewuporstuffed

While you certainly  have a point and you cant see what started the whole thing , I can only comment on the bit of the incident I seen.
The action from the lad in the grey hoodie was a disgrace and incredibly dangerous. Anyone that does something like that on a football pitch deserves a lengthy ban.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Tyrone95 on June 09, 2017, 04:31:00 PM
Carmen/greencastle game changed to Monday evening due to a death in Greencastle.
Game being called for Monday night at two days notice is a joke. The amount of men that work a long way away from home these days is substantial, for every club, and to call this game so quick is a complete disgrace

leenie

I heard there was a Stewartstown player knocked out whilst playing aghaloo.. - the game was stopped for an hr til ambulance came ..

Tothe top - ref was from Drumquin
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tothetop03

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 12, 2017, 11:13:46 AM
While you certainly  have a point and you cant see what started the whole thing , I can only comment on the bit of the incident I seen.
The action from the lad in the grey hoodie was a disgrace and incredibly dangerous. Anyone that does something like that on a football pitch deserves a lengthy ban.

Cannot disagree with any of that to be 100% honest....

Still think Mchugh could have finished the game..he changed his story when his umpire(in which he had one neutral umpire with him) put him right in what happened...he said it all started when a clonoe official entered the field of play and hit an Errigal player...his umpire then told him then told him he was incorrect it was an Errigal official he then told both sets of Management he blew the final whistle and Clonoe won by a point.... i witnessed McHugh verbally abusing players form both sides on Saturday which i thought was disgusting....