Paidi new banner boss?

Started by LilyWhiteAllright, November 26, 2006, 07:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilyWhiteAllright

wonder if there is any thruth in this?

Cloc Mor

Was on RTE news earlier on.  Has he really lost his marbles with this one?

Cloc Mor

youbetterbelieveit

ah sure, he will give kerry a go run in the Munster semi final.

cavanmaniac

Once again Paidi ill-advisedly jumps into a management job simply to give two fingers to the Kerry board.

After losing the Kerry job he desperately wanted to hang on to some years ago, off he goes to Westmeath where he burned brightly but not for too long. In fact, it ended in a lame farce as disinterested Paidi simply went through the motions.

Then he gets no favourable response when he sends out the feelers again about the Kerry job, so lo and behold he jumps at a job in Clare. Then, instead of his first priority being to talk about where he's going to lead Clare and what he might do for them, all he can think about is firing a broadside at the Kerry county board for not considering him for the recent vacancy.

Shows where Paidi's head is at if you ask me and I wouldn't be too hopeful if I was a passionate Clare supporter.

lynchbhoy

He's not a bad boss and will motivate them...teach them a few things which is always good for a panel of players

also good for Paidi's bank balance

TORGAEL

I agree that Paidi's not a bad boss. He's always been enthusiastic about whatever job he's taken on [and not just because of the £]. Hopefully he will bring Clare on to greater things.

Gnevin

I feel A Paidi and Mickeo All Ireland coming on   ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.