Question for Kerry Posters

Started by highorlow, May 14, 2007, 04:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

Is Guiney the lanky lad that debuted against tyrone in the league? was named wing forward that day but played wing back? tall athletic chap?

Roashter

Is it true Paidi has been training Clare for an all out bust up with the kingdom ?

Kerry Mike

QuoteIs Guiney the lanky lad that debuted against tyrone in the league? was named wing forward that day but played wing back? tall athletic chap

No that was Daniel Bohane. Wing forward or Midfield will be his position but havent seen enough of him in action to comment on whether he will make it at the top level or not.

Paidi would be better concentrating on beating Waterford first of all, big banana skiin there for the Banner I think. Of course he would love to get one over on the Kingdom, but have they the resources to do it, I dont think so. But one thing he will have is the players fired up and motivated, but that will only take you so far. As for an all out bust up with Kerry, Paidi O'Se against nephews O'Se will be interesting.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

neutral

It might give Paidi a chance to get one back on the fans that put one back on him in 2003. 

Billys Boots

QuoteLongford for Leinster could be the Westmeath/Fermanagh fairy story of the summer?

Much as I'd like to think so, it's a big no there.  Much too naive defensively, though with enough middle-third possession won, we'll give anyone a headache or two.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

SuperDooperCooper

No real issue with Guiney as far as I know  simply a lad who didn't want to spend the whole of his 20ies sitting on the bench.
Didn't think he would be pushing for a start in any event - Killian Young will be starting i'd say.