Nolan plays Gaelic Football

Started by ziggysego, May 10, 2007, 12:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: baoithe on May 10, 2007, 10:41:41 AM
Are you trying to tell me that 'Cheeky-girl' is good looking? She's been beat with the ugly stick numerous times! Granted the body is in good shape but jesus she'd turn milk sour.

Didnt say the Cheeky Bitch was good looking, but if she was beat with the ugly stick WTF was Lembit beaten with - a f**king telegraph pole. She isnt that pretty but Lembit must feel like he won the lottery. Holy fcuk his chin touches his ear when he speaks. Anyway we arent qualified to speak about women here - Laoislad is the Casanova of the board - Just ask Debbie ;)

Honey Pots woman could do with losing a few pounds, but not bad apart from that
Mc Crirrick is full of sh1t, no chance some bird lay with him - sure the dirty fcuker doesnt wash

Orior

Nolan has in the past cheesed of the six county soccer supporters, by questioning the relevance/necessity of the NI soccer team.

If he has equally annoyed both sides then he must be doing something right.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Uladh

Quote from: podge on May 10, 2007, 10:52:20 AM
 despite your criticisms you all tune in to watch/listen to him!

f**k, i don't.

Heard him on radio six counties a couple of mornings a few years ago and that was it. as soon as i hear his fcking annoying proclamations on the radio, its off. never have and never will see his tv show.

speak for yourself.

Hardy

It's just another little step in the coarsening of society. The yobs are now behind the mike and in front of the camera. Nolan strikes me as having been chosen as a result of meeting all the requirements on a checklist that included ignorance, arrogance, ugliness, coarseness, lack of education, ill manners and yobbery. The messenger is the message.

thejuice

I dont know who this Nolan lad is but I wouldnt mind seeing this program, I'm always keen to see how GAA is presented to people who wouldnt be familiar with it or are from a different country. Theres a video on youtube about football in Holland, but the presenter was a knob, and kept hinting about Gaelic rhyming with Gay-Lick. guess he was hoping for something else when he took up the storey.  :P
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Fíor Gael

Seen him last night running about in shorts and at-shirt that was at best a tad too small, disgusting specimen of a man.

podge

Hardy, can't disagree with what you say.  ' The yobs are now behind the mike and in front of the camera.'...

at the end of the day, these guys live and die by the ratings so its society thats keeping them there. 

and yes, it doesn't mean that we all have to like it.

i see no0one reatec to the bandwagon comment and Tom Humphries!

magickingdom

who are ya? you know ye boys would want to realise were not all living in the land of the great love in and some of us have no clue who nolan is. i gather he on telly, so whats his first name for starters....

tyroneman

As far as I'm concerned Nolan put that GAA piece into last nights show as a panic measure for the pelters he got with the Irish News / Healy controversy.

That nonsense showed him up for the uneductaed ignorant wee pr**k he is and in an effort to backtrack and show he's not all bad  ::) he goes and does a wee fluff piece in Eglish

magickingdom

thanks hardstation i got him now...

BallyhaiseMan

Didnt see the programme as i was studying very hard  ;D

It seems to have shown Eglish and the GAA up well though, did it?
I dont know what to make of your man Nolan though.

Pangurban

Well said Hardy, perfect summation

ziggysego

Personally I always found Nolan to be good craic, but in small doses.

The GAA stuff last night was great craic, but like said on here, in the back of my mind it stemmed from his words with the Irish News. Still it showed the GAA positivity. Young people and children out getting lots of exercise and good clean fun. Old mixing with fun. Nolan even commented on that himself, that it really defines the local community and gives a sense of belonging.

I was extremely disappointed with some of the text messages that came in afterwards. Same tired old comments from the same narrow minded people.

As some said, Nolan has pissed off OWCers and GAAers in the past, so that in itself can't be a bad thing.
Testing Accessibility

AMayoSheep

There i see it again

Please someone for the life of me tell me what a OWC is, seen it appear loads of times on this site and havnt a clue :-[

Drumanee 1

Quote from: AMayoSheep on May 11, 2007, 08:37:15 AM
There i see it again

Please someone for the life of me tell me what a OWC is, seen it appear loads of times on this site and havnt a clue :-[

OWC stands for our wee country,how northern ireland soccer fans refer to n.ireland